Reload this Page >

Time from begining to end?

Time from begining to end?

Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

ware01uk will become famous soon enoughware01uk will become famous soon enough
Smile Time from begining to end?

Hi

My Hubby and I are about to start the long process of visa application and i wondered roughly how long it takes from begining the process to being granted a visa to landing in Australia.

Any one got any thoughts .....
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time from begining to end?

Originally Posted by ware01uk
Hi

My Hubby and I are about to start the long process of visa application and i wondered roughly how long it takes from begining the process to being granted a visa to landing in Australia.

Any one got any thoughts .....

Depends what visa you are applying for. It can take anything for about 2 - 3 months up to about 18 months just for a visa grant. Then there's all the 'moving stuff'

It took me and my lot 19 months on a skilled independant 136 visa. Then another 5 months to sell up etc
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

ware01uk will become famous soon enoughware01uk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Wendy
Depends what visa you are applying for. It can take anything for about 2 - 3 months up to about 18 months just for a visa grant. Then there's all the 'moving stuff'

It took me and my lot 19 months on a skilled independant 136 visa. Then another 5 months to sell up etc
Thanks, we will be applying for a skilled independant 136 visa.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hi there, we applied for Sub-class 136 MODL and our application took 9 months from start to finish. We are just waiting for the house to go through (so we could be in for a long wait).
Good luck with the process.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi we have applied for a 136 modl visa. We began last January with the skills assessment. Visa sent last May and we are still waiting. Hopefully the wait will be over soon. Good luck with yours.

Donna & Neil
Old Feb 16th 2007, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

The Moore Family will become famous soon enoughThe Moore Family will become famous soon enough
Question Re: Time from begining to end?

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Hi there, we applied for Sub-class 136 MODL and our application took 9 months from start to finish. We are just waiting for the house to go through (so we could be in for a long wait).
Good luck with the process.
Hi, when you say it took you 9 months does that include the TRA application aswell or just the visa?
We have just passed our TRA and i have sent our visa application ( Sub-class 136 MODL ) to our agent, hopefully he will send it off next week, but i was hoping that it would be more like 6 months from this point.

Thanks

Nicky
Old Feb 16th 2007, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Moore Family
Hi, when you say it took you 9 months does that include the TRA application aswell or just the visa?
We have just passed our TRA and i have sent our visa application ( Sub-class 136 MODL ) to our agent, hopefully he will send it off next week, but i was hoping that it would be more like 6 months from this point.

Thanks

Nicky
it took us 12 months from submitting tra to visa grant
we were 137 stni visa on modl list from uk