Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is it time for another Cairns meet?

Is it time for another Cairns meet?

Old Mar 28th 2009, 1:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is it time for another Cairns meet?

Just a thought!

Any views good people of Cairns?
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it time for another Cairns meet?

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

I'm up for it! (sorry about having to dash last time).

Have i missed any meets since Palm Cove? I always forget to log onto BE so am not up to date with events! - might leave my email address with someone for the last minute time/location changes!

p.s. - it was nice reading your thread about your time in Cairns.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi! Hope all is going well for you
Thought we might have a meet closer to the city this time?
Might just go & rally the troops
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Go rally the troops!!

Things are good myside. Feeling a bit more settled. Work is completely different but all the colleagues are really friendly - although i get a massive amount of mockery;

"cup of tea and crumpets anyone?"...[in a terrible english accent] i have never muttered that sentence in my life (or ever heard of anyone mutter it) but they seem to think thats all us Brits say!!

I don't seem to be saving any money cause i always seem to be doing touristy stuff! perhaps the novelty of going snorkelling will soon wear off!

But all in all, its fab (but i do get pangs of sadness when i think of friends and family back home).
Old Apr 7th 2009, 4:53 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Go rally the troops!!

Things are good myside. Feeling a bit more settled. Work is completely different but all the colleagues are really friendly - although i get a massive amount of mockery;

"cup of tea and crumpets anyone?"...[in a terrible english accent] i have never muttered that sentence in my life (or ever heard of anyone mutter it) but they seem to think thats all us Brits say!!

I don't seem to be saving any money cause i always seem to be doing touristy stuff! perhaps the novelty of going snorkelling will soon wear off!

But all in all, its fab (but i do get pangs of sadness when i think of friends and family back home).
I'm up for one if it fits in with the diary.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Burbage
I'm up for one if it fits in with the diary.
Saturday 25th April any good for anyone?
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Saturday 25th April any good for anyone?
And silence was the stern reply!

you already know about me!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by windog
And silence was the stern reply!

you already know about me!
Yep! Am starting to wonder if I smell

Well, I guess we go for that date & see who can & or wants to come along!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Anybody?....Oh! well, at least in a small gathering there's no trouble getting to the bar! Did you have anywhere in mind?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Anybody?....Oh! well, at least in a small gathering there's no trouble getting to the bar! Did you have anywhere in mind?
Well, if it's just you & me, it might as well be the Red Beret!

What about Rattle & Hum? No idea what it's like, D just keeps mentioning it!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Well, if it's just you & me, it might as well be the Red Beret!

What about Rattle & Hum? No idea what it's like, D just keeps mentioning it!
Well we've got LFTO to consider as well, I dont know where she lives, do you? I'm easy, (put those old jokes away!) I'll go anywhere!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well we've got LFTO to consider as well, I dont know where she lives, do you? I'm easy, (put those old jokes away!) I'll go anywhere!
Town it is then I guess!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Town it is then I guess!
whatever you decide.... I'll follow you anywhere ... for a beer!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

whatever you decide.... I'll follow you anywhere ... for a beer!
Or red wine, rum, whisky etc, etc, etc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.