Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tiger Beer (The following morning)

Wikiposts

Tiger Beer (The following morning)

Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:44 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by biggy
OHHHHHHHHHHH FFS I must be dead common me....Im on the Strongbow lol and plenty ov it

Scotland has been super sunny the day, wee bit breezy but still nice
Just got no class some people

Going to have a drop of Bowmore soon and have moved on to Pedigree from the Guinness.
Not that I usually drink

G
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:49 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Grayling
Just got no class some people

Going to have a drop of Bowmore soon and have moved on to Pedigree from the Guinness.
Not that I usually drink

G
Is pedigree no dug food
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:51 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, wot have i started!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:54 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Is pedigree no dug food
Feels like it the next day sometimes

I'm only drinking the whisky to support the Scottish economy

Cheers

G
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:54 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea Kala!,
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:57 am

Feels like it the next day sometimes

I'm only drinking the whisky to support the Scottish economy

Cheers

G
Good on ya mate
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:58 am

Any excuse does! Grayling!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:00 am

anybody watchin that p@sh on itv the now ffs now i need more drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:04 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally posted by madsad
Any excuse does! Grayling!
Whoops I forgot I've run out of Bowmore

So I am having Glenmorangie instead

There are many good reasons for drinking
and one has just entered my head
if you can't have a drink while you're living
how the hell can you drink when you're dead?

G
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:23 am

Poet in the makin? how does Dimia rate that?!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:28 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

anybody watchin that p@sh on itv the now ffs now i need more drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Den and Angie with a bit of Chris De Burgh, if that Aint an excuse for another bottle of Master Jacks finest I dont know what is.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:35 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally posted by madsad
Poet in the makin? how does Dimia rate that?!
Don't know about DIMIA but here's what a Proper poet may think:

O whisky soul o' plays an' pranks!
Accept a bardie's gratefu' thanks
when wanting thee, what tuneless cranks
Are my poor verses!
Thou comes-they rattle their ranks
at ither's arses!

Robert Burns

G
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:37 am

NOW THATS JUST CHEATIN!
GRAYLING!
MADSADS MRS! X
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:37 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Whoops I forgot I've run out of Bowmore

So I am having Glenmorangie instead

There are many good reasons for drinking
and one has just entered my head
if you can't have a drink while you're living
how the hell can you drink when you're dead?

G
I Might be from Down south but it's a good job my dad is from Glasgow or i'd have no idea what people are goin on about in here

kala
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:40 am

kALA,JUST WAIT TILL YOU GET TO OZ! GOD AM I GONA BE BAFFLED!
MADSADS MRS! X

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.