Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ticker factory thingy

ticker factory thingy

Old Sep 18th 2005, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Red face ticker factory thingy

Hi everyone

could somebody please give me an idiots guide to setting up the ticker thingy as i am struggling to do it, moneypen helped me with my avator but this is more difficult maybe im thick (no comments please!!!!)

Many thanks

sue
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: ticker factory thingy

Originally Posted by sue and mick
Hi everyone

could somebody please give me an idiots guide to setting up the ticker thingy as i am struggling to do it, moneypen helped me with my avator but this is more difficult maybe im thick (no comments please!!!!)

Many thanks

sue

Hi Sue,

What you need to do is :-

- Choose the style of ticker etc that you want;
- Once you have the one you want copy the bbCode
- Go onto your profile part of the BE site and paste the code into the 'Edit Signature' section under Settings and Options

Give this a try, it should hopefully work

Good luck,
Paula
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:57 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: ticker factory thingy

Hi everyone

Many thanks

sue
Why bother?

I think they should be banned full stop!

R.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ticker factory thingy

Originally Posted by Carruss
Why bother?I think they should be banned full stop!

Me too - Ban them I say!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:12 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Many thanks

sue

We are working on a dedicated VISA ticker website at the moment, I will post details when it is complete.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:20 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
We are working on a dedicated VISA ticker website at the moment, I will post details when it is complete.
Fantastic, then perhaps they will remove them from here eh!

R.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:27 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by depaiva
Hi Sue,

What you need to do is :-

- Choose the style of ticker etc that you want;
- Once you have the one you want copy the bbCode
- Go onto your profile part of the BE site and paste the code into the 'Edit Signature' section under Settings and Options

Give this a try, it should hopefully work

Good luck,
Paula

I know it's not rocket science, but mine didn't work.....LOOK!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:28 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
Fantastic, then perhaps they will remove them from here eh!

R.
That wasnt the idea
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:30 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
That wasnt the idea
But a good one! LOL
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshie
I know it's not rocket science, but mine didn't work.....LOOK!!!!
In your signature section you probably see a line starting with [url and ending with /url]. Replace the letters url with img (at the beginning AND at the end) and it should be fine.....
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Many thanks

sue
Have you had some news, or just getting fed up with waiting
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:35 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

I thought board rules said that people should only have a text signature, and they didnt want to see tickers and pictures under everyones name.
Old Sep 19th 2005, 9:42 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Toontje
In your signature section you probably see a line starting with [url and ending with /url]. Replace the letters url with img (at the beginning AND at the end) and it should be fine.....

Thanks!

Felt kinda left out without one!! I really must get a life!!