Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thursday night in Sydney

Thursday night in Sydney

Old Dec 3rd 2005, 11:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thursday night in Sydney

Rumbletum sent this lot to me, so i thought i would share
Attached Thumbnails Thursday night in Sydney-123.jpg   Thursday night in Sydney-234.jpg   Thursday night in Sydney-345.jpg   Thursday night in Sydney-456.jpg   Thursday night in Sydney-567.jpg  

Old Dec 3rd 2005, 11:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thursday night in Sydney

oops, one more
Attached Thumbnails Thursday night in Sydney-789.jpg  
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 11:18 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Thursday night in Sydney

Originally Posted by soapy
oops, one more
Gorgeous Pics babe.

Keep 'em coming!!!

xRachx
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 11:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
Gorgeous Pics babe.

Keep 'em coming!!!

xRachx
thats it
meetin up with a few mates later today, ill post some pics of that
Old Dec 4th 2005, 3:44 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Well done rumbletum for taking those pics!

And that is the same storm i was referring to on the aeroplanes thread. The planes were taking off in that!!! I was sat on my balcony when that lightening went off in your second pic. It was right above my head. Scared the hell out of me.
Old Dec 4th 2005, 8:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Well done rumbletum for taking those pics!

And that is the same storm i was referring to on the aeroplanes thread. The planes were taking off in that!!! I was sat on my balcony when that lightening went off in your second pic. It was right above my head. Scared the hell out of me.
i dont think rumbletum took them, im sure she pinched them from somewhere
Old Dec 4th 2005, 9:28 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

soapy have u goat the full size piccies? if so i want them
Old Dec 4th 2005, 9:33 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Ahh well, whoever it was they're fab!

Did you go to the scottish celebrations at Hyde Park today? We tried to but couldnt find a parking space so ended up at the Botanical Gardens. What a fantastic place to spend Sunday afternoon! Those flying foxes are amazing. I admit to dozing off for half hour lying under a fig tree next to the harbour. Bloody glorious it was
Old Dec 4th 2005, 9:35 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Awesome!
Reminds me of the thunder storms I witnessed over Lake Garda in Italy a few years ago.........amazing experience!

Funny how you never get storms like that in the UK eh?
Old Dec 4th 2005, 9:16 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure that the in the second picture that the lightning is hitting the top of the Meriton Rialto, where we stayed last month.

Jeepers!!
Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
I'm sure that the in the second picture that the lightning is hitting the top of the Meriton Rialto, where we stayed last month.

Jeepers!!
so he missed ya, i want that 50 bucks back off the big man