Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thoughts of a year on the Gold Coast

Thoughts of a year on the Gold Coast

Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thoughts of a year on the Gold Coast

Thanks for taking the time to write about your time there I really enjoyed reading all about it. Good luck for many more years to come
Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:31 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Great post Moneypen,i hope we will enjoy Oz when we get there,as much as you seem to.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

What a fab post. I really enjoyed reading it. So glad you have had such a great first year. I hope it continues to be so good for you.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Hey Soapy, we have one of those too - we nicknamed him our personal wanker, tells you how good his service was LOL. Only time we ever heard from him was when he wanted to sell us insurance or some other "service" but when we wanted info or needed help with a banking matter he was as useless as tits on a bull .

We did find that the branch manager of our local branch was very helpful when we took out our loan for investment property - especially after we did the list of assets & income part of it. He couldnt get up to shake our hand fast enough .

i do know what u mean, we had the same at the st george

i think we were lucky that this lady became our closest friend in sydney, so we might have been getting special treatment lol
i have seen a lot of threads slating it and have had a few friends who have had probs. as i said i must have been lucky

sorry for taking over pen, ill stop being a wanker, i mean banker
Old Nov 27th 2006, 11:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i do know what u mean, we had the same at the st george

i think we were lucky that this lady became our closest friend in sydney, so we might have been getting special treatment lol
i have seen a lot of threads slating it and have had a few friends who have had probs. as i said i must have been lucky

sorry for taking over pen, ill stop being a wanker, i mean banker
No worries It's good to know it's not just us that have had good service
Old Nov 27th 2006, 12:56 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Great positive out look. and great post!
xxx