Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thought I'd Say Hello!!!

Thought I'd Say Hello!!!

Old Jun 12th 2007, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

maccy124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Thought I'd Say Hello!!!

Well i'm currently a student at the uni of Nottingham, i have wanted to move to Australia since my first visit out there when i was about 5 (we have family out there). Since then i have visited 7 or 8 times and still really want to move there. I'm just finishing my first year at uni and plan to get the ball rolling in around 2010. That way i will have gained a years experience in my chosen field. I realise i am cutting it fine and will probably wait longer to get the ball rolling. I study E-commerce and Digital Business, which is a degree that includes both Computer Science and Business.

I think the fact that i am just starting out will allow me to engineer my career and education towards moving out to Oz. Just wondering if anyone has any advice about ways in which to prepare to help ease the process of applying that i could do now.

Thanks

Fern x x x x
Old Jun 12th 2007, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thought I'd Say Hello!!!

No advice, just saying hi
Old Jun 12th 2007, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Location: Living in cold, wet Wales. Hoping to move to Adelaide in September 2012
hannybabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maccy124
Well i'm currently a student at the uni of Nottingham, i have wanted to move to Australia since my first visit out there when i was about 5 (we have family out there). Since then i have visited 7 or 8 times and still really want to move there. I'm just finishing my first year at uni and plan to get the ball rolling in around 2010. That way i will have gained a years experience in my chosen field. I realise i am cutting it fine and will probably wait longer to get the ball rolling. I study E-commerce and Digital Business, which is a degree that includes both Computer Science and Business.

I think the fact that i am just starting out will allow me to engineer my career and education towards moving out to Oz. Just wondering if anyone has any advice about ways in which to prepare to help ease the process of applying that i could do now.

Thanks

Fern x x x x
Keep an eye on the MODL list, the DIMI and the area you are interested in. If you can, try and keep getting out there. Not much else other than concentrating on studies and do well.

All the best
Old Jun 12th 2007, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maccy124

Thanks

Fern x x x x
Check for eligibility here: http://www.immi.gov.au/
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

maccy124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Thought I'd Say Hello!!!

Thanks for all the help guys, i will be looking and keep checking the various websites. Thanks a lot!!!