Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For those that want to take action to help Van Nguyen

Wikiposts

For those that want to take action to help Van Nguyen

Old Dec 1st 2005, 12:12 am
Banned

menace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud of
Default Re: For those that want to take action to help Van Nguyen

Originally Posted by eintracht
No offence mate, but you posted your original thread and 211 people (to date) have read it and no reply. Nobody has argued but having got no replies why do you insist on "bumping" your thread to the top - you've made your point. Get the hint, nobody is interested.
Well said mate, bleeding heart liberals would not be so quick to sign futile online petitions if it was their kids this filth pedalled his drugs to.

Roll on showtime.

Last edited by menace; Dec 1st 2005 at 12:20 am.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 12:17 am
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Last edited by Breezey; Dec 1st 2005 at 1:51 am.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

ken.rooney is a jewel in the roughken.rooney is a jewel in the roughken.rooney is a jewel in the roughken.rooney is a jewel in the roughken.rooney is a jewel in the rough
Angry Re: For those that want to take action to help Van Nguyen

Question, has the origonal poster or any other supporters of the "poor drug smuggler" ever seen the effect first hand, that these drugs have on the users and more importantly the users family?

Maybe if they had, they would think twice about supporting them, sorry Paul if you didnt want a debate about this but dont post controversial posts then, if i get sh*t for posting this so be it!

Maybe they should have sent him on a safari or for councilling!!!!
Old Dec 1st 2005, 3:18 am
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ken.rooney
Question, has the origonal poster or any other supporters of the "poor drug smuggler" ever seen the effect first hand, that these drugs have on the users and more importantly the users family?

Maybe if they had, they would think twice about supporting them, sorry Paul if you didnt want a debate about this but dont post controversial posts then, if i get sh*t for posting this so be it!

good point
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ken.rooney

I am not going to debate this here as the OP has requested that that is done elsewhere. However yes I have seen the effects of drug smuggling first hand with my own family and find your post quite patronising. Not everyone has to be in favour of a barbaric form of punishment just because they have suffered at the hands of someone who has committed a crime.
The request that the argument about capital punishment be made elsewhere was a perfectly acceptable one and it is a shame that others cannot keep their opinions to themselves or post them somewhere more relevant.
Nicky
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

My sympathy today goes to Mrs Nguyun, a mother who obviously was not a bad one if her hearts any guide, the woman looks devastated.

As for the discussion, there was a proper one going about an australian topic on the australian forum, it got moved to the Take it outside forum and then turned into trash

I think theres only one other thing to say on the subject, abide by the laws of the country you are in, australia expects you to, if your australian and go overseas have the same respect for their laws.

Last edited by jad n rich; Dec 1st 2005 at 7:59 am.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 8:16 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: For those that want to take action to help Van Nguyen

Amen to that.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

ken.rooney is a jewel in the roughken.rooney is a jewel in the roughken.rooney is a jewel in the roughken.rooney is a jewel in the roughken.rooney is a jewel in the rough

Nicky if you dont want to debate this on here, dont post, otherwise your doing just the same as me, voicing an opinion. I dont think i was patronising but thats your opinion and your entitled to it!

My final word on the subject is i have just read on the BBC website the quantity he smuggled in was the equivalent to 26,000 doses of heroin.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Banksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really nice

Originally Posted by jad n rich
I think theres only one other thing to say on the subject, abide by the laws of the country you are in, australia expects you to, if your australian and go overseas have the same respect for their laws.
Just don't plan to get raped in Pakistan.