Reload this Page >

For those in Oz already...

Wikiposts

For those in Oz already...

Old May 23rd 2004, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default For those in Oz already...

Just had a thought and wanted to know if anyone had the answer..

We have to validate prior to moving over... well possibly!! Can we buy a house or put a deposit down when we go over in the next month or so???

Thanks in advance

footie xx
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Hi ya
well we went over in April to look around and due to the increase of land prices we decided to buy then,so i guess the answer to your ?is yes
good luck
donna
where are you heading?
Old May 23rd 2004, 9:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Think WBB bought some land (for his new sheep farm?!!) while he was here validating, as well.
Old May 23rd 2004, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

If you have the visa there wont be a problem and it might be a good idea to secure land now.

Generally you need 5 or 10% deposit to buy land and you pay the rest when the land is registered by the council. This can take months, depending on what stage your land is at when you buy it. If you buy off plan you usually get the best price and can wait around 6 months before the land is ready to be paid for.

Let us know if you are heading up this way I can let you know all the land available around here, as we have done lots of research into it.

Would love to see you soon. My ex-Kev can show your Kev the sights and how to surf. He reckons he can stand up on the surf board now, but I have yet to see it!
Old May 23rd 2004, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

You would be able to buy a house, but I think getting a mortgage would be a problem as you would not be out here and earning etc. You could look into buying a house and land package, though yiou may have to prove how you are going to pay for it.
Old May 23rd 2004, 12:49 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

tina!!!!!...waddya mean your ex-kev??...im nosey arent i!!!....
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:55 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

When we had the first Brighton meet there were several teenagers there, and they all sat round a table grunting occasionally (as teenagers do!) and generally acting like Kevin the Teenager, the Harry Enfield character. Moody little crowd!!
Having now seen Tina's ex-Kev over here - he's a different boy! Anyone like Footie Chick who saw him then, won't recognise him!!!
Old May 23rd 2004, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Pollyana
When we had the first Brighton meet there were several teenagers there, and they all sat round a table grunting occasionally (as teenagers do!) and generally acting like Kevin the Teenager, the Harry Enfield character. Moody little crowd!!
Having now seen Tina's ex-Kev over here - he's a different boy! Anyone like Footie Chick who saw him then, won't recognise him!!!

Thanks -you have answered my question!

Ex-Kev is now more like a member of the Beach Boys, than the Kevin character. You wont recognise him as his hair looks like a shaggy dog's - all his mates have the typical blond surfer dude hairstyle so he is copying- trouble is his hair isn't blond and sliky, it is black and like wire wool
Old May 23rd 2004, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana

So there is hope for my VERY stroppy 16 year old then!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 23rd 2004, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep, buy him a surfboard and he will come good
Old May 23rd 2004, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Think I had better buy my daughter Perry a surfboard then :scared:

To be truthful, she isn't that bad, and she loves it here.

Whisky
Old May 24th 2004, 2:09 am
Home and Happy

I was just stunned by the difference Tina! I kept telling The Bloke that if "Kevin" was moody at the wedding, that was his normal persona; The Bloke now thinks I invented it, cos he seems like a normal, well-adjusted Aussie-surfing-dude! Footie Chick will be stunned by the difference!!
Old May 24th 2004, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

I am eager to see the change in Tina`s son as i have such memories from that night in Brighton. Tina`s son stuck to her like glue and mine sat on his own table wouldn`t talk to know one, just stared at the wall.

Fingers crossed my little Kev will soon be a surfer...

footie xx
Old Jun 11th 2004, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

Originally posted by tinaj
If you have the visa there wont be a problem and it might be a good idea to secure land now.

Generally you need 5 or 10% deposit to buy land and you pay the rest when the land is registered by the council. This can take months, depending on what stage your land is at when you buy it. If you buy off plan you usually get the best price and can wait around 6 months before the land is ready to be paid for.

Let us know if you are heading up this way I can let you know all the land available around here, as we have done lots of research into it.

Would love to see you soon. My ex-Kev can show your Kev the sights and how to surf. He reckons he can stand up on the surf board now, but I have yet to see it!
hi debs here, crikey got to get together soon dying to meet more people , we are nr mooloolaba, been here nearly 9 months .