Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

thinking of joining you lot !!!!

thinking of joining you lot !!!!

Old Oct 9th 2004, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

liverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really nice
Default thinking of joining you lot !!!!

Where are the best areas for engineering jobs in Oz???............I,ve got nearly 20 yrs experience in machining and currently employed as a works manager...........can anyone advise what route to possibly take. I found this website and though it would be a good place to start and get the ball rolling perhaps.............!!!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:27 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: thinking of joining you lot !!!!

Originally Posted by liverpool12
Where are the best areas for engineering jobs in Oz???............I,ve got nearly 20 yrs experience in machining and currently employed as a works manager...........can anyone advise what route to possibly take. I found this website and though it would be a good place to start and get the ball rolling perhaps.............!!!
Probably best to post in the Australia/New Zealand Lifestyle (or Immigration) section, most people that post here are unemployable

Good luck with the move, been to Oz before?
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:22 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Probably best to post in the Australia/New Zealand Lifestyle (or Immigration) section, most people that post here are unemployable

Good luck with the move, been to Oz before?
I'll have you know I am a highly desirable employee according to McDonalds
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Covenant
Ah....so that's why you work the night shift making those delicious fries........very important position (especially during those salt craving times of the month)........
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:25 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Indeed, you can pour the drinks AND flip the burgers!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:31 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, you can pour the drinks AND flip the burgers!

There you go...........Oi! hang on.........Are you trying to imply that I play with my meat?
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:41 am
Account Closed

There you go...........Oi! hang on.........Are you trying to imply that I play with my meat?
Not you, OBviously ... and I don't wanna know what the underpaid undermotivated oiks behind the counter do to the "snacks" ... <shudder!>
Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:18 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Not you, OBviously ... and I don't wanna know what the underpaid undermotivated oiks behind the counter do to the "snacks" ... <shudder!>
I do, they wank into the mayonaise :scared:

Fact (In one of the Newcastle branches anyway) son's best mate works there.

There ya go, next time in McDonalds as if Ronald has been playing with the mayo

Walla
Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by walla1
I do, they wank into the mayonaise :scared:

Fact (In one of the Newcastle branches anyway) son's best mate works there.

There ya go, next time in McDonalds as if Ronald has been playing with the mayo

Walla
I avoid the places like the plague ... unless I want a nice pig-fat milkshake ...

Are we allowed a wank in the lounge?
Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:28 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Are we allowed a wank in the lounge? [/QUOTE]

You can wank where ever you like as long as it's not in my burger

Walla
Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:29 pm
Account Closed

You can wank where ever you like as long as it's not in my burger

Walla
No jerkin' on the gerkin!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:30 pm
Keeping it fairly real

No jerkin' on the gerkin!
Well there's other stories about the toppings

Walla
Old Oct 11th 2004, 1:12 pm
Account Closed

Well there's other stories about the toppings

Walla
I'm missing something today ...
Old Oct 11th 2004, 1:16 pm
Keeping it fairly real

I'm missing something today ...
he he, I thought we were locked out on this one

Walla
Old Oct 11th 2004, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

he he, I thought we were locked out on this one

Walla
I think we'd just run out of things to say ...

Who was thinking of joining us lot again?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.