Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Think I'm Going Japanese, I really Think So!

Think I'm Going Japanese, I really Think So!

Old May 12th 2003, 2:21 am
Bilbo

Default Think I'm Going Japanese, I really Think So!

British homeowners enjoying the boom in UK property values might spare a thought for the Japanese who have endured 12 consecutive years of decline.

Old May 12th 2003, 2:36 am
Bilbo

Bursting Bubbles

Old May 12th 2003, 2:38 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bilbo
Bursting Bubbles

Nice one the deluded have ideas that home prices can get in front of market forces but shows how near the earth they are?

Old May 12th 2003, 3:08 am
Bilbo

The madness of the Japanese building boom

Tokyo is releasing four Canary Wharfs in office space at a time when demand is plummeting. Colin Joyce reports on an economy in deep crisis.

If only the Japanese economy could find some oomf, then prospects for the world as a whole would be much rosier. Unfortunately, a glut of massive property developments is threatening to exacerbate the falling real estate prices that lie at the heart of its woes, in what locals have dubbed the "2003 problem".

Old May 12th 2003, 3:14 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

The madness of the Japanese building boom

Tokyo is releasing four Canary Wharfs in office space at a time when demand is plummeting. Colin Joyce reports on an economy in deep crisis.

If only the Japanese economy could find some oomf, then prospects for the world as a whole would be much rosier. Unfortunately, a glut of massive property developments is threatening to exacerbate the falling real estate prices that lie at the heart of its woes, in what locals have dubbed the "2003 problem".

Did Karl Marks have it right , when he said ''all property is theft''.

Old May 12th 2003, 3:20 am
Bilbo

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Did Karl Marks have it right , when he said ''all property is theft''.

Poor bastard had all his stolen, even his intellectual property.

Old May 12th 2003, 3:27 am
Banned

Poor bastard had all his stolen, even his intellectual property.
Still he did find his heaven in London which never gave him the respect Russia did , his tomb is in ruins in a London graveyard.

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 12th 2003 at 3:32 am.
Old May 12th 2003, 3:30 am
Bilbo

Still he did find his heaven in London which never gave him the respect Russia did , his tome is in ruins in a London graveyard.

I thought they chucked his tome into his tomb when he met his doom.

Old May 12th 2003, 3:36 am
Banned

I thought they chucked his tome into his tomb when he met his doom.
You are letting your persona show through , I am one of your fans though , and I stand corrected.

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 12th 2003 at 3:39 am.
Old May 12th 2003, 3:41 am
Bilbo

You are letting your persona show through , I am one of you fans though , and I stand corrected.

True colors SHINE through, and keep a chair handy!