Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Things u never used you chucked out B4 going to OZ

Things u never used you chucked out B4 going to OZ

Old May 4th 2006, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all
Default Re: Things u never used you chucked out B4 going to OZ

Originally Posted by happy chappy
I was having a clear out and found an ice cream maker I bought a few years ago and thought, I wonder how many people chuck out stuff they never used before going to OZ.

How many people chucked out that dusty exercise bike that sat in the corner of the garage for 5 years after only using it once, after buying it of the telly because the girl selling it was really fit.

What stuff have you chucked out you used only once or never?

That includes the stuff under your bed you hoped the kids would never find :scared:
Far to much rubbish to mention seem to be doing car boot sales every weekend at the moment it still gets me what people will buy but im not complaning making a small foryune at the moment
Old May 4th 2006, 7:06 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toon williams
I would love to put her IN the bloody Fondue and cook her, and then just prod her with those silly little fork things

I see I have bought out your voodoo tendancies
Old May 4th 2006, 7:21 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Feel free to add to the list of useless stuff if you can be bothered

1. Breville sandwich toaster
2. Ice cream maker
3. Fondue set
4. Cuddly toy-whoops 80's flash back then
5. Any gym equipment especially the rowing machine and bullworker
6. Pasta maker
7. Husbands or wives
8. Foot massager
9. Record player (not used for 15 years)

I suppose this should be in the Barbie really-oh that's another thing!
That's one thing I do plan on using more in OZ
Old May 4th 2006, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Feel free to add to the list of useless stuff if you can be bothered

1. Breville sandwich toaster
2. Ice cream maker
3. Fondue set
4. Cuddly toy-whoops 80's flash back then
5. Any gym equipment especially the rowing machine and bullworker
6. Pasta maker
7. Husbands or wives
8. Foot massager
9. Record player (not used for 15 years)

I suppose this should be in the Barbie really-oh that's another thing!
That's one thing I do plan on using more in OZ

10 - Kids
11 - Husband or Wife
12 - Shoes (apparantly)
13 - Kids
14 - Husband or Wife
15 - TV
16 - Husbands or Wife
17 - Kids
18 - Thick Padded UK Winter Coat
19 - Kids
20 - Husband or Wife

That's it for me.

Oh, just thought of something else.........Husband or Wife and Kids
Old May 4th 2006, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
10 - Kids
11 - Husband or Wife
12 - Shoes (apparantly)
13 - Kids
14 - Husband or Wife
15 - TV
16 - Husbands or Wife
17 - Kids
18 - Thick Padded UK Winter Coat
19 - Kids
20 - Husband or Wife
That's it for me.
Oh, just thought of something else.........Husband or Wife and Kids
21. all the old cds that you thought were great but only played once
22. all the old videos ....ditto......
23. all the dvds that you've only watched once and then shoved way back in the drawer/cupboard
24. teapot - got two and only use them when all the family come over - there's a lot of us!
Old May 4th 2006, 9:25 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
21. all the old cds that you thought were great but only played once
22. all the old videos ....ditto......
23. all the dvds that you've only watched once and then shoved way back in the drawer/cupboard
24. teapot - got two and only use them when all the family come over - there's a lot of us!

25. The blow up lilo (cant spell it!!) we got on holiday 2 years ago, which we managed to squeeeeze all the air out of and into the suitcase for it to have sat in the garage for 2 years!!

26. The broken ornament that has sat on the shelf for about 4 years because "one day" we will get around to fixing it!!
Old May 4th 2006, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toon williams
25. The blow up lilo (cant spell it!!) we got on holiday 2 years ago, which we managed to squeeeeze all the air out of and into the suitcase for it to have sat in the garage for 2 years!!

26. The broken ornament that has sat on the shelf for about 4 years because "one day" we will get around to fixing it!!

27. popcorn machine
you got to have one... fresh popcorn for the movie..... disgusting s**** that taste like carboard yum....
Old May 4th 2006, 10:17 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I was having a clear out and found an ice cream maker I bought a few years ago and thought, I wonder how many people chuck out stuff they never used before going to OZ.

How many people chucked out that dusty exercise bike that sat in the corner of the garage for 5 years after only using it once, after buying it of the telly because the girl selling it was really fit.

What stuff have you chucked out you used only once or never?

That includes the stuff under your bed you hoped the kids would never find :scared:
28. A BBQ would you believe!

Mind you, it was one of those crappy drum ones that would be too embarrassing to take to Oz
Old May 4th 2006, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
28. A BBQ would you believe!

Mind you, it was one of those crappy drum ones that would be too embarrassing to take to Oz

i know what you mean ours wont be going with us either OH fancys a big and i mean BIG barbie (the sort that would feed a nation)LOL
Old May 4th 2006, 10:27 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
i know what you mean ours wont be going with us either OH fancys a big and i mean BIG barbie (the sort that would feed a nation)LOL
When and where are you planning to go Mandy?

We are just down the road from you
Old May 4th 2006, 10:29 pm

When and where are you planning to go Mandy?

We are just down the road from you
Up the road, I mean

I just realised you lived in Durham It was the newcastle avatar and Geordie bit that threw me
Old May 4th 2006, 10:31 pm
Live it not dream it!!

Originally Posted by sunshine9599
27. popcorn machine
you got to have one... fresh popcorn for the movie..... disgusting s**** that taste like carboard yum....
As kids we made popcorn in a saucepan but knowone told us you only need a small amount in the pan. When we came back 10 minutes later we had a popcorn carpet. Mind you it was better than pasley
Old May 4th 2006, 10:31 pm

I just realised too......You are going to the North East meet (wherever it is going to be held) We'll be able to have a natter then
Old May 4th 2006, 10:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Up the road, I mean

I just realised you lived in Durham It was the newcastle avatar and Geordie bit that threw me

Not sure where we are heading, hubby trying to get in oz army so where ever, hoping to be there in 2009 at the earliest he needs to finish his time in army first.
Old May 4th 2006, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I just realised too......You are going to the North East meet (wherever it is going to be held) We'll be able to have a natter then

Hopefully the venue will be confirmed shortly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.