Reload this Page >

things are looking hopeful!!!

things are looking hopeful!!!

Old Aug 9th 2003, 6:25 am
will be there soon!!!!!

debs&tim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default things are looking hopeful!!!

Hi all
Sorry not been on forum lately, getting quite depressed hearing all the good news from you all receiving your visa's etc quicker than we had to wait!!!!!
Finally after 11 weeks from sending in our police/medical checks we finally heard yesterday that Adelaide want our Bond money. Time for the panic now!!!!!
We thought it would never arrive.
Looks like we are almost there.
Good luck to you all, will be on here more often now to catch up with you all.
Debs,Tim and girls x
Old Aug 9th 2003, 6:43 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: things are looking hopeful!!!

Originally posted by debs&tim
Hi all
Sorry not been on forum lately, getting quite depressed hearing all the good news from you all receiving your visa's etc quicker than we had to wait!!!!!
Finally after 11 weeks from sending in our police/medical checks we finally heard yesterday that Adelaide want our Bond money. Time for the panic now!!!!!
We thought it would never arrive.
Looks like we are almost there.
Good luck to you all, will be on here more often now to catch up with you all.
Debs,Tim and girls x

Congrats Debs and Tim. Won't be much longer now.

Jo
Old Aug 9th 2003, 7:09 am
will be there soon!!!!!

Originally posted by joh117
Congrats Debs and Tim. Won't be much longer now.

Jo
Thanks Jo
Yes hopefully it won't be much longer now!!!
We're off to Florida on Thursday so can chill out a little before we have to start organising our lives!!!!!!
Keep in touch Debs
Old Aug 9th 2003, 7:13 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Jo
Yes hopefully it won't be much longer now!!!
We're off to Florida on Thursday so can chill out a little before we have to start organising our lives!!!!!!
Keep in touch Debs

Oh enjoy. Not too jealous. I am off to spain with the girls from work next month for 5 days so can't wait. In need of a serious break.

Once the visa is granted it is mad. Selling house, selling stuff, handing notice in, sorting bank account/money exchange and shipping, applying for jobs

We have started a bit of each one. Got a car boot tomorrow to try and get rid of the stuff at the back of cupboards that you forgot exist.

Jo
Old Aug 9th 2003, 7:22 am
will be there soon!!!!!

Originally posted by joh117
Oh enjoy. Not too jealous. I am off to spain with the girls from work next month for 5 days so can't wait. In need of a serious break.

Once the visa is granted it is mad. Selling house, selling stuff, handing notice in, sorting bank account/money exchange and shipping, applying for jobs

We have started a bit of each one. Got a car boot tomorrow to try and get rid of the stuff at the back of cupboards that you forgot exist.

Jo
Hi
Sounds great a holiday with the girls!
I know that there is so much too do once we get back so hopefully it won't be too hectic.
A boot sale sounds a good idea, I'm a bit of a hoarder with junk. (much to Tim's disgust)..
Have you got children?
What jobs do you do?
Tim's a carpenter so hopefully he won't have any problem with work.
I'm at home at the moment with the little one she's 22 months, we also have a 9 year old and a 6 year old (all girls!!!), so it's nearly an all girl holiday for me!!!!!!
Take care
Debs
Old Aug 9th 2003, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased to hear your news. Have a good holiday.

Whisky
Old Aug 9th 2003, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

great news!
we are sending last(hopefully) lot of medical info off on monday,then we will be waiting for bond request.Ihope it doesnt take 11 weeks though!
Have a good break
donna
Old Aug 9th 2003, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Fantastic news Debs,

Have a great holiday and try and relax a bit before the chaos starts!
Old Aug 9th 2003, 9:13 am
Pass The Post

Hi
Sounds great a holiday with the girls!
I know that there is so much too do once we get back so hopefully it won't be too hectic.
A boot sale sounds a good idea, I'm a bit of a hoarder with junk. (much to Tim's disgust)..
Have you got children?
What jobs do you do?
Tim's a carpenter so hopefully he won't have any problem with work.
I'm at home at the moment with the little one she's 22 months, we also have a 9 year old and a 6 year old (all girls!!!), so it's nearly an all girl holiday for me!!!!!!
Take care
Debs

Hi Debs

No kids just me and Shami. Shami is a railway structures engineer here and is looking for similar work in Oz. I work on the railway as a compensation manager here and I can't see Oz having the equivalent of what I do so I am looking for Office Management or admin roles.

Just been to the hairdressers as its my dads wedding today so off to get ready. Hope you have a great time in Florida.

Take care

Jo
Old Aug 9th 2003, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on your bond request.

footie chick x
Old Aug 9th 2003, 10:15 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

congrats and good luck! Our bond was recieved 4 weeks ago, but still no yellow envelope
c'mon postie
Old Aug 9th 2003, 12:35 pm
will be there soon!!!!!

Originally posted by whisky
Pleased to hear your news. Have a good holiday.

Whisky
Cheers Whisky
We certainly will have a good holiday, making the most of relaxing for a while!!!!!
How's it all going for you?
Debs
Old Aug 9th 2003, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

We had an offer this morning. They offered £25,000 below asking price, then offered another £10,000. They have been messing about for 5 weeks now, so we aren't that bothered with messing about with them as I can see there will be trouble all along the way, but still keeping them on the might change our minds list after the weekend.
We are just waiting for someone to come and look at the house today, and we have someone who came last week, coming again tomorrow, so we will see what happens after the weekend, we might feel desperate again by then.

Whisky
Old Aug 10th 2003, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

fingers crossed for you whiskey,cant stand the stuff myself,but the kids love it!
donna
Old Aug 10th 2003, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Donna, can't stand it myself either. Its after my daughters Ponys name.

Whisky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.