Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Things I miss most about Australia

Things I miss most about Australia

Old Jul 6th 2004, 2:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kong
It was in response to this pic, posted by soapy on the thinks ill miss about UK thread.

He was complaining that it was taken in June. Just a bit of balance I guess, it rains a lot in Sydney mid summer.
look at the photo again ya fanny thats not rain !!!!
Old Jul 6th 2004, 2:18 am
kong

Originally posted by soapy
look at the photo again ya fanny thats not rain !!!!
Never seen snow where I live in June, where was that taken the highlands???

Old Jul 6th 2004, 2:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Never seen snow where I live in June, where was that taken the highlands???
just outside glasgow, about 8 miles
Old Jul 6th 2004, 2:19 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Thats Port Talbot, no wonder Brisbane looks good to you compared to that craphole.
Port Talbot was part of the UK last time I checked.

Face it, nobody takes you seriously, you have less credibility than a five bob note and you are a very bad troll, is there anything you are good at?
Old Jul 6th 2004, 3:50 am
kong

Originally posted by mutant
Port Talbot was part of the UK last time I checked.

Face it, nobody takes you seriously, you have less credibility than a five bob note and you are a very bad troll, is there anything you are good at?

Oh Burberry Billy, the king of (bad) trolls, your IQ has not improved under you new nickname.