Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Things to do in Sydney

Things to do in Sydney

Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

Location: Previously Sydney, Australia... now Oakville, Canada...love it!
Ginger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Things to do in Sydney

Originally Posted by sarskis
Great Post - the Koala Santuary I have never heard of - that is another one I can tell our 6 year old about - trying to tell her all the exciting things to get her as excited as we are...
This is the one:

www.koalaparksanctuary.com.au
Old Apr 24th 2008, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Big Ears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Things to do in Sydney

Originally Posted by smude
Sounds like you had a great time. All similar to the things we did with our children. Did you manage to get to the Blue Mountains...or have I missed that bit?
Sadly not.... we did plan to go to Katoomba but never made it, partly because we ran out of time and partly because the weather there was worse than in the centre of Sydney.

Hopefully we will be going back either for good or on holiday in the next 18 months so hope to do it then.

Big Ears