Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

They,ve Arrived In Record Time

They,ve Arrived In Record Time

Old Sep 24th 2002, 5:50 pm

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about
Default They,ve Arrived In Record Time

Hi All

Just got to share our news with you. Our visas came back this morning and it was in record time. We only sent medicals police checks and passports last Monday, so it looks like skills team one are getting their finger out.
I can,t explane how i feel at the moment somewhere between etreamly happy and pure relieve (excuse spellings iam still shaking).
I was at work when my husband rang to tell me, (iam a hairdresser) the ladies hair i was doing probably got the best cut she ever had cause i was shaking from head to toe.

We plan to leave at the end of next month, i will keep you all posted. We,re going to look for a flight tommorow no point in hanging arround cause we already sold everything and have been living with my parents

From a very happy pommie
Debbie Jo :PARTY: :
Old Sep 24th 2002, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Re: They,ve Arrived In Record Time

[QUOTE][SIZE=1]Originally posted by Debbie Jo:
Hi All

Just got to share our news with you. Our visas came back this morning and it was in record time. We only sent medicals police checks and passports last Monday, so it looks like skills team one are getting their finger out.
I can,t explane how i feel at the moment somewhere between etreamly happy and pure relieve (excuse spellings iam still shaking).
I was at work when my husband rang to tell me, (iam a hairdresser) the ladies hair i was doing probably got the best cut she ever had cause i was shaking from head to toe.

Fantastic news!, it seems to be happening to a lot of people on this site at last !!
How long did you wait since application ??
Enjoy your new life.

Tinaj
Old Sep 24th 2002, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Debbie Jo:
Hi All

We plan to leave at the end of next month, i will keep you all posted. We,re going to look for a flight tommorow no point in hanging arround cause we already sold everything and have been living with my parents

From a very happy pommie
Hi there,

Great news. Have you stopped shaking yet? Hope all goes well for you and keep us posted.

Regards

Ginny
Old Sep 24th 2002, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: They,ve Arrived In Record Time

Brilliant news! I was wondering when we would hear about someone getting their visa. Lots of luck for the future.

Best regards

Debbie

Old Sep 24th 2002, 8:53 pm
Jaj

>On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:50:30 +0000, Debbie Jo wrote:
    >Hi All
    >Just got to share our news with you. Our visas came back this morning
    >and it was in record time. We only sent medicals police checks and
    >passports last Monday, so it looks like skills team one are getting
    >their finger out.

Congratulations.

Anyone anyone who believes these silly rumours about them not opening
the post for 5 months, please take note.

Jeremy

Old Sep 24th 2002, 8:54 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Best wishes for your exciting future. Where are you going?

Kind regards,

Cinderella
Old Sep 24th 2002, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my god, so it really has taken 20 months. Congratulations at lsat.

Was there any reason it took 20 months, was it complicated case, did you cause any delays? I'd be interested to know if this really is the norm.

Good Luck....

Mash..

Hi All

From a very happy pommie
Old Sep 24th 2002, 9:07 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debbie Jo,

I told ya that it wouldnt be long didnt I?...but never thought it would be soooo quick....

congratulations to you

keep us posted

all the best for your new life in Sydney

:PARTY:
Old Sep 25th 2002, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Debbie Jo

Good luck and keep us posted about your new life down under. When did you apply? Are you on the time line. I will have a look. Are you skilled independant too!

Hurray
Shame Team 1 wont do my sis' application also.

Love
Nicky and brood
x
Old Sep 25th 2002, 5:56 pm

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by mashiraz:
Oh my god, so it really has taken 20 months. Congratulations at lsat.

Was there any reason it took 20 months, was it complicated case, did you cause any delays? I'd be interested to know if this really is the norm.

Good Luck....

Mash..

Hi Mash
Far as i know this is the norm or there abouts give or take a week. Our case was pretty striaght forward had a little hitch with a date on husbands TRA form but that only slowed things down a couple of weeks.

Iam still somewhere up in the clouds at the moment cause we booked our flights today we leave on 21st October doing 2 days in singapore on the way so iam looking forward to that then it,s Dapto here we come.
Debbie Jo
Old Sep 25th 2002, 5:59 pm

Originally posted by cinderella:
Best wishes for your exciting future. Where are you going?

Kind regards,

Cinderella
Hi Cinderella
Were of to Dapto it,s near Wollongong about 90mins from Sydney. We booked our flights for 21st October.
Debbie Jo
Old Sep 25th 2002, 8:17 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Hi Cinderella
Were of to Dapto it,s near Wollongong about 90mins from Sydney. We booked our flights for 21st October.
Debbie Jo
Hi Debbie Jo,

I will have to get the map out and have a look.
Have a lovely time in Singapore.

Best wishes,

Cinderella