Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thetford Forest Picnic (Cambridge and surrounds gang)

Thetford Forest Picnic (Cambridge and surrounds gang)

Old May 13th 2004, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future
Default Thetford Forest Picnic (Cambridge and surrounds gang)

Hi Guys
A picnic at Thetford Forest was mentioned at the last meet as a possible venue for our next get-together. I think 13th June was the suggestion. Shouldn't take much planning if we all bring along some sarnies and beers and a few bats and balls for the kids. What do you all think?
Yvonne x
Old May 13th 2004, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road

great yvonne

we will love to come and as we didn't make the last one we look forward to meeting you all.

sally
Old May 13th 2004, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Arg that brings back memories,i was brought up in Littleport and then had a few years in Ely.
Donna
Old May 13th 2004, 9:54 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Thetford Forest Picnic (Cambridge and surrounds gang)

Originally posted by YFitz
Hi Guys
A picnic at Thetford Forest was mentioned at the last meet as a possible venue for our next get-together. I think 13th June was the suggestion. Shouldn't take much planning if we all bring along some sarnies and beers and a few bats and balls for the kids. What do you all think?
Yvonne x
Hello from Melbourne,

Yes, sounds like a great plan - will be great to see y'all again. We'll be back in blighty in good time for this, so should be able to tell you about our trip, the idiosyncracies of Oz supermarkets, the price of lettuce etc.

It's in the diary; all we need now is good weather (or decent umbrellas!)

Cheers,
Anya & Markmywords.
Old May 13th 2004, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

It's in our diary too!

I may have to hijack my three year old great nephew (how old does that make me sound:scared: ) for the day as he'd really enjoy running around with your youngsters.

We're off to Las Vegas on Sun for a couple of weeks and will try to find an internet cafe or similar to check on the arrangements.

At least next time we meet we should know a little more about the SIR visa

See you all soon

Sara and Graham
Old May 13th 2004, 10:35 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Gravyman
It's in our diary too!

I may have to hijack my three year old great nephew (how old does that make me sound:scared: ) for the day as he'd really enjoy running around with your youngsters.

We're off to Las Vegas on Sun for a couple of weeks and will try to find an internet cafe or similar to check on the arrangements.

At least next time we meet we should know a little more about the SIR visa

See you all soon

Sara and Graham
Fingers very crossed for you on the visa front, then...

Have fun in Las Vegas!

Anya.
Old May 13th 2004, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by anya4oz
Fingers very crossed for you on the visa front, then...

Have fun in Las Vegas!

Anya.

Hi Anya

I hope Melbourne is everything you hoped for. We look forward to hearing all about it.

We should hopefuly hear something soon about SIR. We also had an acknowledgement today from TRA that they have received our documents. Hopefully it won't be too long before we hear from them again.

We'll try not to gamble to much of our hard earned cash in Vegas. We're just looking forward to the rest and taking it easy for a couple of weeks.

Graham
Old May 14th 2004, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

bump
Old May 14th 2004, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

HI
Sounds great and I will try to make it!! Only thing is that I am only at the thinking about it stage and haven't even started applying for visas or anything yet. I'd feel a bit of a fraud considering most of you have applied and started the ball rolling!
Old May 14th 2004, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Would be good to see you there Kaycee. We are all at different stages with the application and not everyone is applying for the same type of visa so there should be a good range of people to talk to about all aspects of emigrating. Apart from anything else it will hopefully just be a good day out

Hope you're having a good time Anya. Have you had your photo taken with Harold Bishop yet? Everyone else I know who has been to Melb. managed to come home with a piccie of him Strange.
So you're off to Las Vegas then Gravyman? Well I'm saying nowt. Will just sit here green with envy! My friends got married there last year- had a ball!

Yvonne xx
Old May 14th 2004, 12:16 pm
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all,
hope you are all ok ?
Yes we would love to come !!! sounds good here.

Anya, hope you are having a good time there, (you lucky things you !!)
We dont seem to be getting any where at the mo, still going through TRA but hope to get things finished this weekend as eric off.

kathy & eric x
Old May 14th 2004, 12:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Assuming I'm back from Jersey, not required at work and in one piece, I'll be there! Mr B won't (again) - it's Suicide Sunday, the start of May Week here in Cambridge and he'll be up to his neck in vomiting students
Old May 14th 2004, 12:52 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally posted by bundy
Assuming I'm back from Jersey, not required at work and in one piece, I'll be there! Mr B won't (again) - it's Suicide Sunday, the start of May Week here in Cambridge and he'll be up to his neck in vomiting students
Oh, Bundy what a shame. Do tell Mr B that MarkMyWords & I can vomit just as well as any students, so he will feel well at home if he comes along

Hope to see ya there,
Anya & MarkMyWords.
Old May 14th 2004, 12:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Bundy what a shame. Do tell Mr B that MarkMyWords & I can vomit just as well as any students, so he will feel well at home if he comes along

Hope to see ya there,
Anya & MarkMyWords.
LOL!!! Thing is, he gets just as bad as them. It's a day infamous for the entire university population of the city to get paraletic, vomit, fall over and sleep where the land. Mr B, in his attempts to become a pseudo-student, joins in with total abandon.

Last year he was being iniated by some stupid college drinking society of other and one of his mates turned up at 6.00am with half a pint of lemon vodka to be downed there and then before the real drinking started. Mr B was unconscious by 10am
Old May 14th 2004, 1:03 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Do tell Mr B that MarkMyWords & I can vomit just as well as any students, so he will feel well at home if he comes along

Anya & MarkMyWords.
Well I was a student there once and I did vomit once or twice. I don't what Anya's excuse is!

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.