Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is there going to be anymore meet ups dorset areas??

Is there going to be anymore meet ups dorset areas??

Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:06 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is there going to be anymore meet ups dorset areas??

I've also got to work that day folks
Next time for us too.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:44 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

Slight problemette for me too, I told my agent I would drop off all my Visa application paperwork ( WOOHOO ) to him on saturday morning.
I thought I could catch Monkey World as a slight detour on the way back easy peasy.

That was before I realised Chislehurst is closer to Essex than Slough, and its INSIDE the M25. Nightmare!!
So I'm going to chicken out too, cos I really really REALLY want to get my application on it's merry way, and I can't bring myself to trust it to the vagaries of Royal Mail.
I'm sure if anyone will forgive me for this rubbish sounding excuse you lot will!!!

There was only one of me anyway.
So sorry folks for chickening out, but I reckon I'll still be around for the next one.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

johnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to all

HI All very short notice but only just found this blog. We live in Poole and would love to meet up with everyone if you are all still on for the 16th June. My OH John and 2 girls 11 and 14 make up the family. There is a big pub that does food and has a garden near Monkey World. It is called the seven stars at East Burton. Very child friendly from what I remember. Would poss be easier and cheaper than monkey world but near enough (3 miles) if people wanted to do monkey world as well.

What time was the meet up booked for? Desperate to meet other atempetd escapees. Also 14 year old not keen so would be great for her to meet other truculant teenagers.

Hope to hear from someone soon

Ali
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

We would love to come along to another meet as well if one is arranged. We can't do the weekend of 30th June as we are going to a wedding but any other time is fine. We live in Poole too but Monkey World or a pub near there somewhere would be great for us.

Shame you can't guarantee the weather as we could all just go to the beach for a picnic or BBQ.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

seljohn is a jewel in the roughseljohn is a jewel in the roughseljohn is a jewel in the roughseljohn is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Is there going to be anymore meet ups dorset areas??

How about a meeting on a Sunday in September, in St Leonards near Ringwood, a friend has a club house that we can use.

We can use the pool and park and there is a bar where we can buy food and drinks.

Any one up for this???

Selena