Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Are ther any chavs in Australia

Are ther any chavs in Australia

Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:01 pm
wombat42

Default Re: Are ther any chavs in Australia

Originally Posted by bondipom
Not that I have seen but there are ferals who behave and live in a similiar manner. Easily avoided though .
Worst nightmare situation :scared: Large numbers of Chavs manage to enter Oz and interbreed with Oz's Ferals and create a new race of underclass mutants :scared: :scared:

Last edited by wombat42; Apr 4th 2005 at 10:18 pm.

Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wombat42
Worst nightmare situation :scared: Large numbers of Chavs manage to enter Oz and interbreed with Oz's Ferals and create a new race of underclass mutants :scared: :scared:
Palace supporters were calling Gillingham supporters 'chav's' about 4-5 years ago, in relation to the large number of caravan dwellers around Gillingham and It's proxmity to Chatham. I'd say this word was largely spread around the country by Gillingham supporters prior to this though.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:24 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wombat42
Where is mutant?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:44 pm
wombat42

Where is mutant?
Bondi Beach.

Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:51 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Where is mutant?
Joke wasn't wasted

You're a very, very naughty boy. Go to the beach and do lines in the sand
*I must not be mean to WBB

Old Apr 17th 2005, 12:34 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

here's one for yer,
and why you no risten to meaning of word.It's at chavscum .wotevva that that geezer said earlier.
Used to work with Medway mushes who said their town was now called Chatham-inn-eye,coz that's their reply when you arsed em where they're from

BB-can't do the accent
Attached Thumbnails Are ther any chavs in Australia-lord-chavs-1.jpg  
Old Apr 17th 2005, 12:39 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I was sat next to 2 pommy blokes at the footie last night, Essendo and Geelong) they were a bit confused as to why a bloke had a man u cap and tracky daks on and was sat a few rows in front I just said "bloody chavs, you get them everywhere" they chuckled rather loudly
Old Apr 17th 2005, 1:33 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophia
I have a FANTASTIC picture of a chav girl but can't figure out how to post it!! DUR!!!

love sophia xx
is this the one Soph

I've been looking at
www.chavscum.co.uk
for 2 hours now,woke the rest of the family laughing at the chav of the month pictures.
sent you some pics of me niece to you,gonna get permission off me chav sister to post em here,once she's come back from nettos

BB-chav n prahhhd
Attached Thumbnails Are ther any chavs in Australia-chav_gurl-1.jpg  
Old Apr 17th 2005, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

Absolutely Brilliant

Baldbutts
Old Apr 17th 2005, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Originally Posted by baldbutts
is this the one Soph

I've been looking at
www.chavscum.co.uk
for 2 hours now,woke the rest of the family laughing at the chav of the month pictures.
sent you some pics of me niece to you,gonna get permission off me chav sister to post em here,once she's come back from nettos

BB-chav n prahhhd
Yep that's the one BB...Chav Bride methinks!! LOL!

And the pics of your niece :scared: OMG ROFLMAO Chav Princess methinks, I hope you get permission to post them...poor girl, is there no cure??

Thanks for me lights, geezer!

love sophia xx
Old Apr 17th 2005, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

LOL - Chavscum is brilliant. I cried with laughter. I need to have another little girl just so I can name her Candice Britney
Old Apr 17th 2005, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

tommytriggs has a spectacular aura abouttommytriggs has a spectacular aura abouttommytriggs has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Widdi
I cant remember seeing any chavs in Perth

I hate everything about them - football, wide boy cars, council hangouts - that fact that I got a £1800 key scratch down my car last night.

Please help me get away from this breed of people!!!

Come on you lot, not one mention of the word 'Bogan'. Whilst stayin there i was lead to believe that wos the Aussie word for scumbag familys...lol

lol @ vicky pollard, yeah but no, but innit.
Old Apr 17th 2005, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

CHAV = Council House And Violent
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:34 pm
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice

haha