Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thats it....weve dotted the i's and crossed the t's.....

Thats it....weve dotted the i's and crossed the t's.....

Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:25 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Thats it....weve dotted the i's and crossed the t's.....

The contracts have now been signed on our new build......it's been a stressful few weeks.....

- just a few minor alterations in the kitchen...... woman thing! so there is a slight change to the attached.....but hey.... everything has now been sorted

- Just have to sit back now and watch it happen..... will attach more pix throughout the various stages.....

boomie
xx
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Boomie's pad.pdf (1.02 MB, 138 views)
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thats it....weve dotted the i's and crossed the t's.....

Good luck Boomie.

The link didn't work for me, but it might be me, if you see what I mean.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:32 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

The link didn't work for me either, might be my computer though. Good luck Boomie, hope it's finished quickly so you can move in
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:34 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mandi248
The link didn't work for me either, might be my computer though. Good luck Boomie, hope it's finished quickly so you can move in

Thanx guys.....

i've just tried it..... works ok for me.... just took a few seconds to kick in.....

boomie
xx
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:29 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boomie
Thanx guys.....

i've just tried it..... works ok for me.... just took a few seconds to kick in.....

boomie
xx
Boomie the house design looks great - just what we would be wanting too - I've always wanted a media room and a rumpus room! 4 bedrooms is perfect too! Where are you building - on a small or large plot of land?

You can let me know if you would recommend the builder/ architect once its all finshed - PM me if you want!

Thanks for sharing that with us,

Lynn
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Boomie the house design looks great - just what we would be wanting too - I've always wanted a media room and a rumpus room! 4 bedrooms is perfect too! Where are you building - on a small or large plot of land?

You can let me know if you would recommend the builder/ architect once its all finshed - PM me if you want!

Thanks for sharing that with us,

Lynn
Hi Lynn.....

Sorri I only just saw the reply....

Yeah we too are so pleased with the design, we just told the designer with we wanted a 6 bedroom lowset with a rumpus room for the children and he came up with this one...... We are staying in bayside 1 beacuse we love it here and 2 because the kids are all settled with friends/boyfriends etc.

If you want to know more of the financial side and time scales etc. let me know and i will pm you...

take care

boomie
xxxx