Thankyou All

Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thankyou All

Many thanks to all that took time out to answer my threads

I think I have now decided to to go it alone, without an agent, money saved, to go to airfare!!!!!
First hurdle, is TRA. Any advise/tips, would be great. Just downloaded "PRE-MIGRATION TRADE SKILLS ASSESSMENTS" FORMS. They look easy enough, think I'll go for PRIORITY fees. My ASCO code is 4312-11, and have been told (by Four Corners) I can apply for a sub class 136 visa.
Any "cheap" flights to Melbourne for 2, April-March '06, going???????
Thanks all
Dave and Kath

P.S. Working away from home, as of tomoz. Back weekend.

Last edited by daveandkathh; Sep 13th 2005 at 6:36 pm.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:38 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thankyou All

Originally Posted by daveandkathh

I think I have now decided to to go it alone, without an agent, money saved, to go to airfare!!!!!
First hurdle, is TRA. Any advise/tips, would be great. Just downloaded "PRE-MIGRATION TRADE SKILLS ASSESSMENTS" FORMS. They look easy enough, think I'll go for PRIORITY fees. My ASCO code is 4312-11, and have been told (by Four Corners) I can apply for a sub class 136 visa.
Thanks all
Dave and Kath
What trade is 4312-11?
Just get loads of evidence try posting more specific questions and im sure we will all try and help!!
Oh and you may get moved to the immigration forum!!

Good Luck
Kris xx
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Kris,
thanks for reply, 4312-11 = REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER. Been in the trade for almost 9 years, started as apprentice.
daveandkath
Originally Posted by kris maynard
What trade is 4312-11?
Just get loads of evidence try posting more specific questions and im sure we will all try and help!!
Oh and you may get moved to the immigration forum!!

Good Luck
Kris xx
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:52 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Kris,
thanks for reply, 4312-11 = REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER. Been in the trade for almost 9 years, started as apprentice.
daveandkath
Have you got any stuff together yet!

Krisx
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:57 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all
Dave and Kath

P.S. Working away from home, as of tomoz. Back weekend.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Quantas have some special offers on if you book before the end of September.

Good luck with everything!

J