British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Thankyou (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/thankyou-623762/)

maund family Aug 4th 2009 8:14 am

Thankyou

Like the title says, thankyou to everyone who has given us advice over the last two years. We are flying out tonight from Manchester, heading to Brisbane to start our next chapter. This forum has been a godsend to us, a highly addictive one at that, and have had some valueable advice and encouragement.

So good luck to all those on this side of the world, and watch out Australia the Maunds are coming!

kporte Aug 4th 2009 8:18 am

Re: Thankyou

Originally Posted by maund family (Post 7810891)
Like the title says, thankyou to everyone who has given us advice over the last two years. We are flying out tonight from Manchester, heading to Brisbane to start our next chapter. This forum has been a godsend to us, a highly addictive one at that, and have had some valueable advice and encouragement.

So good luck to all those on this side of the world, and watch out Australia the Maunds are coming!

I'm fairly sure I never at any point gave you useful advice but let me wish you much luck, and wish that your experiences are as glorious as ours have been in Australia:thumbsup:

hantsfamily1 Aug 4th 2009 8:19 am

Good luck with your adventure. Its an awesome experience, sometimes hard work but well worth it.

moneypenny20 Aug 4th 2009 8:42 am

Originally Posted by kporte (Post 7810901)
I'm fairly sure I never at any point gave you useful advice but let me wish you much luck, and wish that your experiences are as glorious as ours have been in Australia:thumbsup:

I'm fairly sure you never did either. :lol:

Good luck Maunds. Hope your life pans out as you would wish. Enjoy the rest of the roller coaster :thumbsup:

kporte Aug 4th 2009 8:58 am

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 7810952)
I'm fairly sure you never did either. :lol:

Good luck Maunds. Hope your life pans out as you would wish. Enjoy the rest of the roller coaster :thumbsup:

meeeoww;)

moneypenny20 Aug 4th 2009 9:02 am

Originally Posted by kporte (Post 7810982)
meeeoww;)

Puuuuurrrrrrrrrr :wub:

RenShen Aug 4th 2009 9:29 am

Good luck to you. Its such an exciting time but stressful too. Just try to enjoy it in between all the busy stuff. We have been on the Gold Coast just over 6 months now and we are loving it.

Sally Simpson Aug 4th 2009 11:59 am

Loads of luck & Bon Voyage!:fingerscrossed:
Enjoy the ride!:thumbsup:

Dreamy Aug 5th 2009 12:45 am

Originally Posted by maund family (Post 7810891)

We flew from Manchester to Brisbane on a Tuesday and are thoroughly enjoying our life in Australia.

I'm sure it's an omen :) Good luck and I hope the experience is everything you wish it to be. :thumbsup:

LouB Aug 5th 2009 6:41 pm

Good Luck to you all :)
Moving over to Bris Oct 7th and look forward to hearing how you get on. Have fun!
Lou :fingerscrossed:

CDM Aug 5th 2009 7:37 pm

We're in the same situation. We fly out on August 31st to start our new life there. I too have found BE to be extrmely useful and an absolute gold-mine of brilliant information, without which I doubt we'd be where we are today.

- CDM