Thankyou

Old Aug 4th 2009, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all
Default Thankyou

Like the title says, thankyou to everyone who has given us advice over the last two years. We are flying out tonight from Manchester, heading to Brisbane to start our next chapter. This forum has been a godsend to us, a highly addictive one at that, and have had some valueable advice and encouragement.

So good luck to all those on this side of the world, and watch out Australia the Maunds are coming!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 8:18 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thankyou

Originally Posted by maund family
Like the title says, thankyou to everyone who has given us advice over the last two years. We are flying out tonight from Manchester, heading to Brisbane to start our next chapter. This forum has been a godsend to us, a highly addictive one at that, and have had some valueable advice and encouragement.

So good luck to all those on this side of the world, and watch out Australia the Maunds are coming!
I'm fairly sure I never at any point gave you useful advice but let me wish you much luck, and wish that your experiences are as glorious as ours have been in Australia
Old Aug 4th 2009, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Good luck with your adventure. Its an awesome experience, sometimes hard work but well worth it.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 8:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I'm fairly sure I never at any point gave you useful advice but let me wish you much luck, and wish that your experiences are as glorious as ours have been in Australia
I'm fairly sure you never did either.

Good luck Maunds. Hope your life pans out as you would wish. Enjoy the rest of the roller coaster
Old Aug 4th 2009, 8:58 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I'm fairly sure you never did either.

Good luck Maunds. Hope your life pans out as you would wish. Enjoy the rest of the roller coaster
meeeoww
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
meeeoww
Puuuuurrrrrrrrrr
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you. Its such an exciting time but stressful too. Just try to enjoy it in between all the busy stuff. We have been on the Gold Coast just over 6 months now and we are loving it.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Loads of luck & Bon Voyage!
Enjoy the ride!
Old Aug 5th 2009, 12:45 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maund family

We flew from Manchester to Brisbane on a Tuesday and are thoroughly enjoying our life in Australia.

I'm sure it's an omen Good luck and I hope the experience is everything you wish it to be.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Good Luck to you all
Moving over to Bris Oct 7th and look forward to hearing how you get on. Have fun!
Lou
Old Aug 5th 2009, 7:37 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

We're in the same situation. We fly out on August 31st to start our new life there. I too have found BE to be extrmely useful and an absolute gold-mine of brilliant information, without which I doubt we'd be where we are today.

- CDM