Thanks everyone

Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:48 pm
Just Joined

tracy dodds is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Thanks everyone

Hi, just wanted to say thanks for the replies I got to my age worries. I can finally relax now over that one! I've been quietly reading through the threads for a while now and have managed to find out most of what I wanted to know. Well done to everyone on making this such a great site.
We, like many of you it seems, are hopefully heading to Perth sometime this century (we applied in March 2004 and are still waiting for med and PC requests!). I notice that some of you have sent them unrequested. I assumed you had to wait for special forms that were sent with requests, is this right and if so , how can we get hold of the right forms without waiting for DIMIA to send them? If we can hurry things along a bit in any way then I'm all for it
Tracy
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

muzza is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Thanks everyone

Originally Posted by tracy dodds
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for the replies I got to my age worries. I can finally relax now over that one! I've been quietly reading through the threads for a while now and have managed to find out most of what I wanted to know. Well done to everyone on making this such a great site.
We, like many of you it seems, are hopefully heading to Perth sometime this century (we applied in March 2004 and are still waiting for med and PC requests!). I notice that some of you have sent them unrequested. I assumed you had to wait for special forms that were sent with requests, is this right and if so , how can we get hold of the right forms without waiting for DIMIA to send them? If we can hurry things along a bit in any way then I'm all for it
Tracy
Tracy, for the police checks, you can just pop down to your local police station and ask for the form. It will cost £10 per person; I found the police really helpful, they knew exactly what I was looking for.

As for the meds...this link takes you to the DIMIA London site http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/HTML/medical.html scroll down towards the bottom and click on 'UK and ROI Panel Doctor List'. Choose the doctor/radiologist nearest to you and book the appointment. You will have to get the two forms first by sending an email to [email protected], but all the info is on that page...

Last edited by muzza; Feb 4th 2005 at 1:59 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

copied from the AHC site:

medical and radiological forms

Medical Form 26 and Radiological Form 160 are not currently available in electronic format. To obtain these forms you should send an e-mail to the firstenquiries address below.

E-mail: [email protected]

The following information should be provided:

name
postal address
the visa type you are applying for
the number of applicants included in the application
the age of each applicant included in the application.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hi tracy, we applied November 2003, and did our meds unrequested in March 2004. We next heard from DIMIA in June 2004, when they asked for our $100k bond. Our visa was issued about 3 weeks later. There is a number you can ring where they send you the medical forms, but for the life of me I cant remember. Sorry. Someone will come along in a mo and will be of more use.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=moneypen20]copied from the AHC site:

medical and radiological forms

Medical Form 26 and Radiological Form 160 are not currently available in electronic format. To obtain these forms you should send an e-mail to the firstenquiries address below.

E-mail: [email protected]

there you go........said someone would be along to help!!!!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 2:49 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

We applied for our police checks on line. Your local force will have a website and you can then fid out who to get them from.
Good luck.
Gillian
Karma sent (hopefully) to help ease the process
Old Feb 4th 2005, 4:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
We applied for our police checks on line. Your local force will have a website and you can then fid out who to get them from.
Good luck.
Gillian
Karma sent (hopefully) to help ease the process
Not all of them are very useful on line. Quickest way (for me) was to ring county headquarters. Form was in the post following day.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Ian_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Thanks everyone

Hi all

Just a quick note to say that medical forms 26 and 160 are now available online.

http://www.immi.gov.au/business/bcme...info.htm#bring

They are in PDF format.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:53 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian_H
Hi all

Just a quick note to say that medical forms 26 and 160 are now available online.

http://www.immi.gov.au/business/bcme...info.htm#bring

They are in PDF format.
Medical forms 26A and 160A are online and have been for some time, but these are only for use in Australia. The offshore medical forms (26 and 160) are not available online.

Jeremy
Old Feb 5th 2005, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Ian_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JAJ
Medical forms 26A and 160A are online and have been for some time, but these are only for use in Australia. The offshore medical forms (26 and 160) are not available online.

Jeremy
OOPs thanks for that we could have made a big mistake there. Sorry for the bad information.

Ian