Tesco Trauma

Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:13 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Tesco Trauma

Doing my weekly shop in Tesco like ya do wandering round world of my own!
Left me trolley at the end of the aisle to grab some kitchen roll in the trolly it goes,shopping complete, then me thinks maybe i could do with some new baking trays!!
Off i go had bought some pizza bases so thought should check size of trays up against them digs into me trolley its disappeared :scared:
Starts looking round for someone whos knicked me trolley starting to get a bit peeved thinking im gonna have to do all me shopping again
Young worker standing about "someones knicked me trolley " Im checking the aisles like a nutter
Where did you last av it so back to the kitchen roll aisle i go leaving the other trolley behind and there it is my nice full trolley
Went back to tell the young lad ive found me trolley so he takes the other trolley full of shopping back to kitchen roll aisle.
hastily leg it to checkout ive still got visions of some poor woman trapsing round looking for her shopping thinking shes going nuts

Keeping hold of my trolley in future

Kris xx

Last edited by kris maynard; Oct 4th 2005 at 1:15 pm.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:19 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tesco Trauma

LOL! I've done this before and you feel like the thickest twat ever, having walked off with someone else's trolley!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Left me trolley at the end of the aisle to grab some kitchen roll in the trolly it goes,shopping complete, then me thinks maybe i could do with some new baking trays!!
Off i go had bought some pizza bases so thought should check size of trays up against them digs into me trolley its disappeared :scared:
Starts looking round for someone whos knicked me trolley starting to get a bit peeved thinking im gonna have to do all me shopping again
Young worker standing about "someones knicked me trolley " Im checking the aisles like a nutter
Where did you last av it so back to the kitchen roll aisle i go leaving the other trolley behind and there it is my nice full trolley
Went back to tell the young lad ive found me trolley so he takes the other trolley full of shopping back to kitchen roll aisle.
hastily leg it to checkout ive still got visions of some poor woman trapsing round looking for her shopping thinking shes going nuts

Kris xx
I can just see you running around like a loony
You weren't wearing slippers too I hope.

I bet that some poor old dear has just checked into an OAP home thinking that she has lost the plot.

Last edited by woodyinoz; Oct 4th 2005 at 1:25 pm.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was going to be another one of those threads with someone in Oz lamenting not having a Tesco supermarket to get supposedly everything under the one roof.

Just on a serious note beware of a supermarket scam used in both UK and Oz. Picture trolley with handbag in, pair of felons working as a pair looking for such; could you please pass me down that item on the top shelf over there? said nicely; certainly there it is; ah, where's my handbag? Felon #2 has made of with it. Elderly people and women with children are particular prey, the felons figuring they can run faster. Relatives in Oz and friends in UK both victims! Same scam is used at ATM's - just before you pull your money out, tap on shoulder, excuse me you've dropped a note, look down, money gone. Then there's skimming ATM's with a false front, identity theft going through your mail etc. Cheery soul aren't I!

OzTennis
Old Oct 4th 2005, 2:16 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Another invaluable thread.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 3:06 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OzTennis
I thought this was going to be another one of those threads with someone in Oz lamenting not having a Tesco supermarket to get supposedly everything under the one roof.

Just on a serious note beware of a supermarket scam used in both UK and Oz. Picture trolley with handbag in, pair of felons working as a pair looking for such; could you please pass me down that item on the top shelf over there? said nicely; certainly there it is; ah, where's my handbag? Felon #2 has made of with it. Elderly people and women with children are particular prey, the felons figuring they can run faster. Relatives in Oz and friends in UK both victims! Same scam is used at ATM's - just before you pull your money out, tap on shoulder, excuse me you've dropped a note, look down, money gone. Then there's skimming ATM's with a false front, identity theft going through your mail etc. Cheery soul aren't I!

OzTennis
Blimey... the theiving ba*tards round here just pick your pocket or dip into your bag and away with yer money! They don't wanna talk to ya about it! There was something on the tele the other night advising people to put cat-bells on their purses/wallets so you can hear if some little sh*t is trying to make off with it!

A N other Cheery soul!
Sonic x
Old Oct 4th 2005, 3:09 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kris maynard

Kris xx
Cheers for that!

Ginny
Old Oct 4th 2005, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SonicBird
There was something on the tele the other night advising people to put cat-bells on their purses/wallets so you can hear if some little sh*t is trying to make off with it!
That'd be nice over Christmas!!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 3:25 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased to amuse some folk

tell you about my home made pie efforts soon

deffo one of those days!!

Kris
Old Oct 4th 2005, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Tesco Trauma

Nicotine withdrawls, he he. Karma whore indeed. Andy
Old Oct 4th 2005, 4:48 pm
Happy Member

Originally Posted by flapsterhp
Nicotine withdrawls, he he. Karma whore indeed. Andy