Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to hire a car in Tasmania?

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to hire a car in Tasmania?

Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:41 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Question Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to hire a car in Tasmania?

Hi.........does anyone know if I can exchange my Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to hire a car when we arrive in Tasmania?
Did read about someone doing it in Brisbane, but not sure about Tas.
If I can then great..........but if I can't I can spend them in the Tesco sales....hee hee
Beth x x
Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:45 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to hire a car in Tasmania?

can you use them in Hertz?

book over here?
Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:57 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
can you use them in Hertz?

book over here?
Just looking through the Tesco Deals leaflet, and the vouchers can only be exchanged with 'AVIS' car rental.......no mention of 'Hertz'.
It also says the vouchers can be exchanged to buy airmiles.........so I may look into that too.............will let you know what I find,
Beth x x
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Just looking through the Tesco Deals leaflet, and the vouchers can only be exchanged with 'AVIS' car rental.......no mention of 'Hertz'.
It also says the vouchers can be exchanged to buy airmiles.........so I may look into that too.............will let you know what I find,
Beth x x
You almost certainly wouldn't be able to use them when you arrive, as a Tesco voucher would (unfortunately) be of no value in Tassie, owing to there being no Tesco there. I'd spend them in the sales if I were you.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:15 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You almost certainly wouldn't be able to use them when you arrive, as a Tesco voucher would (unfortunately) be of no value in Tassie, owing to there being no Tesco there. I'd spend them in the sales if I were you.
Thanks.........I know there are no Tesco stores in Australia, but I did read a while back that someone exchanged their vouchers to hire a car whilst on holiday in Queensland..........I guess it's whether or not the car rental firm Tesco has an arrangement with are in Australia.
I'm going to look into the airmiles now, but not sure if I can use them and claim extra baggage allowance when we book etc.........so much to sort out, but as Tesco says 'Every Little Helps'....LOL
Beth x x