Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TERRIGAL and SURROUNDING AREA….INFO.

TERRIGAL and SURROUNDING AREA….INFO.

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 4:53 am
Just Joined

KloofToo has a brilliant futureKloofToo has a brilliant futureKloofToo has a brilliant futureKloofToo has a brilliant futureKloofToo has a brilliant futureKloofToo has a brilliant future
Default TERRIGAL and SURROUNDING AREA….INFO.

Although there is a lot of information on the net regarding Terrigal and surrounding area (Gosford etc….), can those who live in the general area please give me their own perspective.

Thanks

KT
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: TERRIGAL and SURROUNDING AREA….INFO.

Hi, I lived in East Gosford about five years ago, and visited again in 05, staying in Terrigal, which I love. It depends what you're looking for. It was good with young children. Excellent trains to Sydney from Gosford. Some very nice areas but a lot of tatty housing too. Great beaches. Good shopping at Erina Fair. I never found much of a night life and never got into the Aussie club thing, but lots like it.

If there's anything specific you want to know ask away, although I'm out of date of course!
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Gothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant future

hi

Our friends live in Bateau Bay, not far from Gosford. Went to visit, it is gorgeous up there.
Reckon there are some bad areas though, so check it out prior to moving!!!
If you have somewhere in mind, pm me and I will ask them, if you like.

Gothchick
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

KloofToo has a brilliant futureKloofToo has a brilliant futureKloofToo has a brilliant futureKloofToo has a brilliant futureKloofToo has a brilliant futureKloofToo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by quercus
Hi, I lived in East Gosford about five years ago, and visited again in 05, staying in Terrigal, which I love. It depends what you're looking for. It was good with young children. Excellent trains to Sydney from Gosford. Some very nice areas but a lot of tatty housing too. Great beaches. Good shopping at Erina Fair. I never found much of a night life and never got into the Aussie club thing, but lots like it.

If there's anything specific you want to know ask away, although I'm out of date of course!
Many thanks......seems a mixed bag!
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Gothchick
hi

Our friends live in Bateau Bay, not far from Gosford. Went to visit, it is gorgeous up there.
Reckon there are some bad areas though, so check it out prior to moving!!!
If you have somewhere in mind, pm me and I will ask them, if you like.

Gothchick
I should imagine that there is good and bad everywhere..........!

Many thanks for your response.