Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Temporary accomodation in Mandurah

Temporary accomodation in Mandurah

Old Jul 11th 2006, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Question Temporary accomodation in Mandurah

can anyone help me with this, we just need some ideas on where to stay for a few weeks at the most while we get a long term rental sorted out.

is there an agency that can help us with this. will a holiday rental be the best option. we have two children so don't want anything too remote.

any ideas appreciated.
Deb
Old Jul 11th 2006, 10:14 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Temporary accomodation in Mandurah

Originally Posted by DebraH
can anyone help me with this, we just need some ideas on where to stay for a few weeks at the most while we get a long term rental sorted out.

is there an agency that can help us with this. will a holiday rental be the best option. we have two children so don't want anything too remote.

any ideas appreciated.
Deb
Hi Deb, we are in Shoalwater and Rockingham which is 20 minutes from Mandurah, towards Perth, have a look at our web page at www.cedarcottagewa.com do you know when you are coming over yet. Suzette.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
Hi Deb, we are in Shoalwater and Rockingham which is 20 minutes from Mandurah, towards Perth, have a look at our web page at www.cedarcottagewa.com do you know when you are coming over yet. Suzette.
thanks for that will have a look, we are aiming for 16th/17th September, but at the moment we have problem with our flights
Old Jul 11th 2006, 1:30 pm

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

thanks for that will have a look, we are aiming for 16th/17th September, but at the moment we have problem with our flights
No worries, if we can help we will. Suzette.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

any ideas appreciated.
Deb
Hi

Debs I would highly recommend Cedar Cottage, Suzette is lovely and she will make sure you settle in well, have a look at this thread put on 7th July 2006 by Karen and Iain.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=cedarcottage

HTH

K

Last edited by kimi; Jul 11th 2006 at 9:24 pm. Reason: wrong link
Old Jul 12th 2006, 2:26 am

Originally Posted by kimi
Hi

Debs I would highly recommend Cedar Cottage, Suzette is lovely and she will make sure you settle in well, have a look at this thread put on 7th July 2006 by Karen and Iain.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=cedarcottage

HTH

K
With all of these compliments Kim are you looking for a discount when you in-laws arrive to look after the kids and escape for a few nights....Suzette (MY head doesn't fit thru the door anymore....)
Old Jul 12th 2006, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

With all of these compliments Kim are you looking for a discount when you in-laws arrive to look after the kids and escape for a few nights....Suzette (MY head doesn't fit thru the door anymore....)

What do you mean I wont then??

K
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:57 am

Smile Re: Temporary accomodation in Mandurah

What do you mean I wont then??

K
Just kidding I am loving all the positive posts, keep it up. Suz.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Just kidding I am loving all the positive posts, keep it up. Suz.

I know,

but if no discount, surely you will at least cook me a Pizza!!

K
Old Jul 12th 2006, 9:18 am

I know,

but if no discount, surely you will at least cook me a Pizza!!

K
of course, might even throw in a roast and a game of pool or two.....