Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Temperature in Australia

Temperature in Australia

Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:29 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Temperature in Australia

Are there any parts of Australia where it doesn`t get too hot in the summer months and has a moderate temperature all year round?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:45 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Temperature in Australia

Tasmania.

Buzzy
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Tasmania.

Buzzy
Though even Tassie has its days when it hits the high 30s, and it gets down below freezing in winter.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Bibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud of

Have a look on Wiki for the towns you are looking at.

Most have temperature / rainfall charts.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Though even Tassie has its days when it hits the high 30s, and it gets down below freezing in winter.
Try King Island.
Halfway between the extremes of Victoria and the extremes of Tasmania.

WW
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:28 am
Just Joined

Transam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
Are there any parts of Australia where it doesn`t get too hot in the summer months and has a moderate temperature all year round?
I don't recommend anywhere in W.A.
Most summers can get to 40c +
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:35 am
Just Joined

wolves forever is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone im knew to this site im jools and live in vic.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:41 am
Just Joined

wolves forever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wolves forever
hi is there anyone there???
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:45 am
Sun, Sea, Sand and.......

Starlite has a brilliant futureStarlite has a brilliant futureStarlite has a brilliant futureStarlite has a brilliant futureStarlite has a brilliant futureStarlite has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wolves forever
Hi Jules

Welcome to BE i presume vic is victoria? but i see you are from wolves.. i am also from the midlands too

Happy Posting!

Starlite
Old Sep 19th 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Transam
I don't recommend anywhere in W.A.
Most summers can get to 40c +

Not quite right, almost anywhere along the south coast of WA tends to be quite pleasant. Augusta is always cool in the summer, I dont think Busselton has had anything over 34c this year. Go inland though..... and you'll fry !
Old Sep 19th 2008, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Transam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Santa
Not quite right, almost anywhere along the south coast of WA tends to be quite pleasant. Augusta is always cool in the summer, I dont think Busselton has had anything over 34c this year. Go inland though..... and you'll fry !
I know. I grew up in and around Northam and beyond.

My missus reckons I am a typical Aussie bush pig !

Last edited by Transam; Sep 19th 2008 at 1:27 pm.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon that wherever you live you will get a few weeks of unbearable weather be it warm or cold. We are in Brisbane and I think that it is pretty good weather wise. There are only a few weeks in the middle of summer that are really really hot and unbearable, and then only a couple of weeks in winter that are freezing usually, so that makes for around 10 - 11 months of really nice weather.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:15 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Santa
Know Perth well but not keen on the heat in summer. You mention Augusta on the coast being cool, sounds much like the southern Californian coast because the moment you go inland you fry as well:curse:
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:16 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mand8002
I reckon that wherever you live you will get a few weeks of unbearable weather be it warm or cold. We are in Brisbane and I think that it is pretty good weather wise. There are only a few weeks in the middle of summer that are really really hot and unbearable, and then only a couple of weeks in winter that are freezing usually, so that makes for around 10 - 11 months of really nice weather.
Same in Perth. A couple of really hot, sticky weeks in summer and a couple of really cold wet weeks in winter. Otherwise nice.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:17 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Same in Perth. A couple of really hot, sticky weeks in summer and a couple of really cold wet weeks in winter. Otherwise nice.
Otherwise nice! What sort of temps are you talking about for rest of year?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.