Telling Family

Old Jul 20th 2005, 8:34 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice
Default Re: Telling Family

You guys are lucky to have a family that care enough to even want to listen!!
My mum died a few years ago....twin bruv couldnt care less (although he knows our plans)....As for my dad, am actually thinking of not even telling him full stop - just upping and leaving!!
Will serve him right for breaking my nose at 14, fracturing my skull at 15 with the dining room chair, taking his belt to me numerous times, chasing me naked up the street with blood pouring from my face at 16, selling my brand new racing bike coz he was skint, selling my beloved snooker table for fag money...........blah blah!!
Would love to see his face when he does finally find out what we've gorn and done!!!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:00 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Telling Family

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
My mum died a few years ago....twin bruv couldnt care less (although he knows our plans)....As for my dad, am actually thinking of not even telling him full stop - just upping and leaving!!
Will serve him right for breaking my nose at 14, fracturing my skull at 15 with the dining room chair, taking his belt to me numerous times, chasing me naked up the street with blood pouring from my face at 16, selling my brand new racing bike coz he was skint, selling my beloved snooker table for fag money...........blah blah!!
Would love to see his face when he does finally find out what we've gorn and done!!!
Don't know what to say to reply to that....just ....my heart goes out to you now. Thinking of you and hoping your life with caz is much happier now.

Take care, Linsey
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:49 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Sorry to hear that - I wouldn't tell him either - he dosen't deserve to have you in his life full stop.

I hope your new life together brings you more happy times,
Lynn
Old Jul 21st 2005, 7:54 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rob and Caz

what can i say? just go, i wouldnt tell him, he doeasnt deserve that, start a new life in oz and live life to the full. You will never forget what he did, and by the sounds of it continuing to do to you (in memory), would putting it all down on paper and posting it to his address when your at the airport help.

amanda