Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

teens movin to mandurah?

teens movin to mandurah?

Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

devonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant future
Default teens movin to mandurah?

hi im sophie,
hopefully movin to mandurah next june with my family, i am 15 and it would be good to talk to anyone in the same boat!
any info on schools and stuff for people my age?
how easy did you find it settling in?
Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

DAVIES6 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: teens movin to mandurah?

Originally Posted by devonfolk
hi im sophie,
hopefully movin to mandurah next june with my family, i am 15 and it would be good to talk to anyone in the same boat!
any info on schools and stuff for people my age?
how easy did you find it settling in?

Hi Sophie, we are moving to Mandurah in the new year, just waiting to sell our house. we have four boys aged 16, 13, 9 and 2. Stephen the eldest is out at the moment, when he gets home later i will ask him to give you a message, he has msn maybe you would like to talk to him about moving on there. I'm sure you will be happy with the place once you get there, good luck,

Ste's mum

Gail
Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

devonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant future
Default Re: teens movin to mandurah?

Originally Posted by DAVIES6
Hi Sophie, we are moving to Mandurah in the new year, just waiting to sell our house. we have four boys aged 16, 13, 9 and 2. Stephen the eldest is out at the moment, when he gets home later i will ask him to give you a message, he has msn maybe you would like to talk to him about moving on there. I'm sure you will be happy with the place once you get there, good luck,

Ste's mum

Gail
ok that would be great thank you very much