Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Teddy Sheringham

Teddy Sheringham

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 5:52 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Teddy Sheringham

There is a very strong rumour, {5AA radio adelaide] that Teddy Sheringham , is keen on coming to Adelaide to finish his career , he has been in talks with ADELAIDE UNITED,sc .He apparently has family here, and loves the place,?.Any Portsmouth people heard any thing???? ................ MM
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 6:23 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't heard anything, but you're right, it will finish his career.
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 7:30 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jayr
I have heard he is 37, how long can they go at top level UK soccer?.................... MM
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Warrington to Wollongong to Victoria Point (soon)
Thomaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought I'd logged into the wrong forum when I saw Teddy's name mentioned

Don't know about his career but he may well be finished for the season - currently injured.

I've just got rid of him from my Fantasy Football team so he can come to Oz now for all I care
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 8:46 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Teddy Sheringham

Originally posted by mr mover
There is a very strong rumour, {5AA radio adelaide] that Teddy Sheringham , is keen on coming to Adelaide to finish his career , he has been in talks with ADELAIDE UNITED,sc .He apparently has family here, and loves the place,?.Any Portsmouth people heard any thing???? ................ MM
Ageing retirees are often rumoured to be coming here.
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 8:50 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

He'll be complaining about the price of lettuce before long, sad end to anyone's career...
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 8:53 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

He'll be complaining about the price of lettuce before long, sad end to anyone's career...
He could resume his partnership with Rocket Ronnie Rozenthal.
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

I live in Poole, Dorset and apparently he's just bought a house near my local Yacht Club. My friend walks her dog past there and has seen a car with TS 1 on the plate and saw him playing with a dog in the garden. Its a pretty exclusive area so could be true.

Think Pompey need him more than Adelaide

Jo
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 11:24 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

I thought his career finished when he left Nottm Forest in 1992
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 11:29 am
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough

Max Bygraves should have finished his career 50 years ago! the aussies let HIM in last year, I thought they were getting selective!

Slater
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Slater
Max Bygraves should have finished his career 50 years ago! the aussies let HIM in last year, I thought they were getting selective!

Slater
I was in Noosa last Sept and Eddie Charlton (remember him - aging Irish snooker champ) was staying in the same hotel. He was doing exhibition matches on the Sunshine COast. The hotel proprieters were really excited about him coming to stay!!
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 11:39 am
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by janeyray
I thought his career finished when he left Nottm Forest in 1992
didnt he score one of the goals in the 99 european cup final when united won the treble. i may be wrong but i'm sure someone will point that out to me.
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Fuzzyness
didnt he score one of the goals in the 99 european cup final when united won the treble. i may be wrong but i'm sure someone will point that out to me.
Reckon was a 6 yard effort!
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Thomaz

Don't know about his career but he may well be finished for the season - currently injured.

I've just got rid of him from my Fantasy Football team so he can come to Oz now for all I care [/QUOTE]

He's not that injured he was in a club in bournemouth on Saturday night!
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 7:41 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

gggrrh bloomin (yidiots)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.