teapot

Old Feb 5th 2004, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

elbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default teapot

just finished doing the dishes. noticed the teapot lurking quietly in the corner minding it's own buisness. to my horror i found two teabags inside which had grown into what i can only describe as "matter". They must have been in there for months! Been drinking way too coffee much obviously! This has absolutely nothing to do with Oz but i thought i'd share it with you anyway. Thank you all.
Old Feb 5th 2004, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

migrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the rough

On the subject of teapots,,,,,,,

Being a true Pom I do like a cup of tea brewed from a pot(has to be loose tea too, not tea bags). Anyway, does anyone know where I can find a teapot emblazoned with the Union Jack or St George Cross. If it exists I'd like to take it with me to Australia as a token of my roots.

Thanks bye, got to go and put the kettle on.
Old Feb 5th 2004, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

mercedes1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,

I'm a real tea pot! too but I like the loose tea in a tea strainer as I don't like it stewed.
Each to their own.

But I have to drink tea from a china mug.
I learnt that the first time I came to Oz in 1985 and it sure makes a difference !

Teapots - how about be creative1

Buy a plain white one, pottery or china and paint it !
Cheap as well !!!

OK - what type of tea do you use/prefer ?

My addiction is to Sainsbury's red label .

good luck for when you go.

Merc