Reload this Page >

Teacher Skills Assessment

Teacher Skills Assessment

Old Nov 4th 2008, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

happythoughts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Teacher Skills Assessment

Hi

Just wondering if it is possible to apply for Teacher Skills Assessment online? Has anyone rried?

Thanks!!!
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

tieve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Teacher Skills Assessment

Hi,

I don't think it is sorry, I just had a quick glance through the guide again and couldn't see anything to say if you can.

Have you looked on the website at http://www.teachingaustralia.edu.au? If you are able to apply online, I'm sure it will say there somewhere!

Good luck, I applied earlier this year and it was all really smooth. They informed me by email every time they received a document from me and the whole process was pretty much bang on the 8 weeks they advised from start to finish (I applied onshore having graduated here in Oz recently - I think it's longer if your qualifications are overseas).

Tieve
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

happythoughts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tieve
Hi,

I don't think it is sorry, I just had a quick glance through the guide again and couldn't see anything to say if you can.

Have you looked on the website at http://www.teachingaustralia.edu.au? If you are able to apply online, I'm sure it will say there somewhere!

Good luck, I applied earlier this year and it was all really smooth. They informed me by email every time they received a document from me and the whole process was pretty much bang on the 8 weeks they advised from start to finish (I applied onshore having graduated here in Oz recently - I think it's longer if your qualifications are overseas).

Tieve
Thanks Tieve

I contacted teachingaustralia, but sadly...no online applications-only snail-mail!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

daddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to all

I'm going through australian Visa Bureau. Prob not the best to go through and they have told me it will take 12 weeks to complete and then between 9 - 12 months to be finally cleared. I'm applying for a PR. I just wish they would tell you exactly what you need at the very beginning as oppose to little bits at a time. Best of luck