Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tax deducted from salary - Schedule Effective 1st July 2004

Wikiposts

Tax deducted from salary - Schedule Effective 1st July 2004

Old May 29th 2004, 10:33 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tax deducted from salary - Schedule Effective 1st July 2004

The ATO's new schedule advising employers how much to withhold from an employee's salary from the 1st of July 2004 is available here:
http://ato.gov.au/content/downloads/n1007-05-2004.pdf

Might be of interest to some.

Best regards.
Old May 30th 2004, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I heard on the budget that the rates had changed, thanks for clarifying them.
Old May 30th 2004, 9:22 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Alan,

Thanks a lot for this - I was just wondering how to work out my likely net income for mortgage power purposes!

Elaine M