Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tattenham (Surrey) to Perth Mum

Tattenham (Surrey) to Perth Mum

Old May 19th 2005, 8:12 am
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Tattenham (Surrey) to Perth Mum

Just a stab in the dark to try to contact the Mum I met at the toddler group at the church in Tattenham..... she was off to Perth imminently and I was dreaming of Melbourne (childminder, blonde-ish, glasses).

You've probably arrived by now - just wanted to wish you well, hope the rain doesn't get you.... and if you see this and feel like getting in touch, it would be good.

Epsom still grey - you're not missing much here!!!!!!!
Old May 20th 2005, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Macquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really nice
Default Re: Tattenham (Surrey) to Perth Mum

Epsom still grey - you're not missing much here!!!!!!!
Hi there,

I know I'm not who you're looking for but just wanted to say that until we moved here we lived quite near Tattenham. Can't say I miss Epsom High Street - well maybe M&S!

Julie
Old May 20th 2005, 12:55 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: Tattenham (Surrey) to Perth Mum

Originally Posted by Macquarie
Hi there,

I know I'm not who you're looking for but just wanted to say that until we moved here we lived quite near Tattenham. Can't say I miss Epsom High Street - well maybe M&S!

Julie

Hi Julie,
I live in Langley Vale (strange collection of houses behind the racecourse)... working hard at getting aussie husband to agree to return to his roots!!

Yes, I often read threads about what people miss and, having lived abroad before, I think for me it will be bacon and M&S knickers!!

As you can imagine things are begining to get started in the great pre-Derby build up... must be something wrong with me as every year I tell myself it's going to be fab and how lucky we are to live so close, and yet always end up stuck way up on the hill behind a stinky chip van watching the race on a screen.... perhaps this year I'll sit in the garden with a cold beer & the tv!

Hope you're enjoying NSW - have you been there long? Epsom's still grey and chilly - and wet too today... traditional May weather

xx Fiona