Tasmania

Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Space-bunny will become famous soon enough
Smile Tasmania

Anybody from U.K in Hobart or surrounds?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Tasmania

Originally Posted by Space-bunny
Hi we are soon to be in Lindisfarne (currently in Mount Nelson), we have been in Tassie for 3.5 weeks now. Me, OH, Millie 6, Harvey 4.5 and Joseph 2. Where abouts are you living and how long have you been over? Regards Corinne
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Hello,

I have been here with my b/f for 3 years. Did do a bit of a tour of the main land when we first got here . We just loved tassie so decided to stay and now have perm residency which we got in October. Living out at Acton, near the airport at the moe.

How are you finding life here in tas? How long are you all here for?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

hello...
Old Dec 18th 2007, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
hello...
Helloo
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

Tassiedevil35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Helloo
Hi

Im from Hobart ( well i was born in Battery Point) and hoping to come home with my hubby and 3 kids! ( all boys, aged 11, 8 ,18months) We are hoping to be there on the 27th March 08, and we are going to Forcett. ( only because my Aunt lives there and we are staying with her for a bit). Where is everyone else at the moment? And whats Acton like? I havent been there yet!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tassiedevil35
Hi

Im from Hobart ( well i was born in Battery Point) and hoping to come home with my hubby and 3 kids! ( all boys, aged 11, 8 ,18months) We are hoping to be there on the 27th March 08, and we are going to Forcett. ( only because my Aunt lives there and we are staying with her for a bit). Where is everyone else at the moment? And whats Acton like? I havent been there yet!
we're in w. hobart, we used to rent a house on mcgregor street in b. point.

acton = woop woop, nearest neighbours are 10 km away
Old Jan 30th 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tassiedevil35
Hi

Hi Tassiedevil!

Where abouts in Tassi you heading? We are in Moonah, our rental runs out in April, but we have just bought a house and hope to be in by March.
I could put in a good word for you and maybe you could take our rental when we move out. It is a 50's weather board house and has been newly renovated. It is a palace compared to some rentals I've seen! We have been paying $280 per week. I'm pretty sure they would go for it as it would save the owners advertising it again, there fore saving them money.

Anyho let me know, or PM me or something.

Kerry
X
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

Hey there

we live in Howrah - have been here 2.5 years now.

I love Acton- the houses are so lovely out there - we are hoping to move to a house with more land soon- not Acton though- its too pricey for us !!!!

Nat xx
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by natty
Hey there

we live in Howrah - have been here 2.5 years now.

I love Acton- the houses are so lovely out there - we are hoping to move to a house with more land soon- not Acton though- its too pricey for us !!!!

Nat xx
Hello, hehe it is pricey, but we dont own the house we rent it
Old Feb 14th 2008, 3:55 am
Just Joined

Smoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - always looking to meet other UK-Tas migrants! I have been here since 2002.. Jo
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

thats a good idea- maybe I can rent somewhere in Battery Point/Sandy Bay and feel rich !!!

Nat xx
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Smoof
Hi - always looking to meet other UK-Tas migrants! I have been here since 2002.. Jo
Hey Jo

what brought you to Tassie and whereabout are you livjng ??

We have been here for nearly 3 years now- just can't believe its been that long already

Nat xx
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:14 pm
Just Joined

Smoof is an unknown quantity at this point

By the way, I'm in Kingston..
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Smoof
By the way, I'm in Kingston..
That's where I work....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.