Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tales from the Deadside

Tales from the Deadside

Old Apr 26th 2004, 8:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a browse through the 'other' site.
This is an example of the posts since Don was banned:

Quote:

"think it boils down to dp overstepping the invisible boundaries on this site. this site is clearly optimistic, informative and not really accepting of nz or member bashing."

There you go. They are all having a group hug and telling each other stories with happy endings

Sums it up really

G
Old Apr 27th 2004, 4:10 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sky
now your getting a bit wierd don ... such bitterness :scared:
Er...the cactus is mine Sky. (Not Southerner's - he's kindly looking after it - or more to the point, its pot, but that's a long story.) That would make me its 'father', of sorts.
Old Apr 27th 2004, 4:33 am
Just Joined

exlimbo is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't see what's wrong with stories with happy endings. One of the reasons I left the UK was the pessimistic attitude of many people. I like my glass half full, and I like supportive people.
Old Apr 27th 2004, 4:50 am
Location.. in my office

cadabra is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you limbo

I have noted since joining and trailing back through many pages of posts, that there is a distinct trend of of pessimism and whinging amongst those who have, or wish to return to UK. So much so, that even when they get back there they cant help themselves and have to keep on doing it!!! Even though everyone knows their feelings, even though they have said it a thousand times before, it has become a compulsion.

Not much you can do about it i guess.

Oh to be happy, and have a half filled pint pot