Reload this Page >

Taking step-children to nz!

Taking step-children to nz!

Old Mar 7th 2003, 9:54 am
Just Joined

Alun is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Taking step-children to nz!

Can anyone help!
I have two step-children who have no contact with the natural father,(children aged 8 & 4)
We are in the process of filling out our forms and have been told that we need to get his permision, we have no idea where he his and haven't seen him for 4yrs.
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASEEEEEE CAN ANYONY HELP!
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
private messages welcome
Old Mar 8th 2003, 9:18 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Can't send you a PM and Email does not want to go either!!!!

Hi Judy and Alun,

Thanks for your reply - sounds a bit like our situation. I left my ex when I was 3 months pregnant with 3rd. He assaulted me. He remained in our house and I moved in with my mum as his behavior was bad. I went through the court to have him removed it took me 2 and a half years. What a mess he left - he purposely vandalized it!!

I began a relationship with my current husband when 3rd was 8 months. Same story she called Andy dad - ex did not like it.

On the occasions when he did come for visitation - we were always being messed about - he only came when he felt like it - not good for children!!! They hated it - back to a room behind his shop for a video and Chinese!! I got to a point that they did not want to go and that was a different story when he thought differently. Needless to say police were used on several occasions.

With regards to the Crap CSA at one point we had a debt for £25,000 owing to us they could not catch up with him - she constantly changed address to prevent track down. This debt was eventually wiped off, which meant that he never supported his children what so ever. Actually we had a letter from the CSA 2 weeks ago saying about the improved system they have - I was rather sarky but could not help it!!! Obviously once the Adoption went through my ex was not financially responsible - and hasn't been for 2 years.

I think the adoption was the best move that we made - All of my girls call Andy dad and they feel so much more secure. Plus just a name change wont prevent natural dad having parental responsibility nor will your current husband applying for residence order.

Keep me posted

Fingers crossed Lisa and Andy