Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Taking booze to Aus?

Taking booze to Aus?

Old May 8th 2006, 7:01 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Taking booze to Aus?

Quick question..........................

we have a number of bottles of Champers that we have been given at various celebrations (anniversaries, birth of our kids, etc) and as we are not huge drinkers we still have them! DOH

can we put them in with the shipping in the container? are you allowed to do that?

(PS - I have managed to unload a bottle of Sheridans onto Bricky-Ade already! LOL)

Claire
xxx
Old May 8th 2006, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Taking booze to Aus?

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy

we have a number of bottles of Champers that we have been given at various celebrations (anniversaries, birth of our kids, etc) and as we are not huge drinkers we still have them! DOH

can we put them in with the shipping in the container? are you allowed to do that?

(PS - I have managed to unload a bottle of Sheridans onto Bricky-Ade already! LOL)

Claire
xxx
Hi Claire,
sorry I can't help with the answer to the question but I just wanted to say that you kept that quite yesterday. We could have had the meet at yours and all helped you with the problem of disposing of it lol. Never mind if you do manage to get it there safely, just save some until we all arrive and I am sure that we will be able to help you dwindle your stocks.
Old May 8th 2006, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Claire
xxx

Here you go Claire, read this link
Old May 8th 2006, 7:19 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WendyC
Here you go Claire, read this link

drink them claire!
Old May 8th 2006, 7:46 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Claire
xxx
Are you trying to tell us that you have gone all through the process of applying for visas, medicals etc etc etc, and you are still not drinkers ?

whats the secret ?