Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Takeawys and deliveries

Takeawys and deliveries

Old Sep 19th 2003, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Takeawys and deliveries

As I sit here about to tuck in to my Crispy duck pancakes, Chicken in Black bean, Kung Po chicken, rice and Special Chow Mein. I hope I live near enough to get one delivered in Aus. Or better still I could eat it near the beach at the picnic area, no clearing up then!!

A hungry Tinaj
Old Sep 19th 2003, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Takeawys and deliveries

Originally posted by tinaj
As I sit here about to tuck in to my Crispy duck pancakes, Chicken in Black bean, Kung Po chicken, rice and Special Chow Mein. I hope I live near enough to get one delivered in Aus. Or better still I could eat it near the beach at the picnic area, no clearing up then!!

A hungry Tinaj

i moved from a busy city to a rural village where there idea of a takeaway is a soggy pie from the affiliated club

oh how i long to be back in the throng of life again, im getting old before my time

even nearly signed up for the local cribbage team:scared: :scared: :scared:

takeways nearby would be a luxery (is that spelt right) oh i can but dream

arlene
Old Sep 19th 2003, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

As I sit here about to tuck in to my Crispy duck pancakes, Chicken in Black bean, Kung Po chicken, rice and Special Chow Mein.
Thats done it. ! I am just sat here thinking I really must go to bed and now my mouth is ready for crispy duck pancakes.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 5:59 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by karawara88
Thats done it. ! I am just sat here thinking I really must go to bed and now my mouth is ready for crispy duck pancakes.

My hubby started making our own here as he did in the UK...easy big wok, and 24 hours to drain duck properly .........pancakes from local chinese store, check on preference to hoi sin or mandarin sauce. Chop spring onions, loads of cucumber.......away you go........

ahhh I wish it was tea time!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

My hubby started making our own here as he did in the UK...easy big wok, and 24 hours to drain duck properly .........pancakes from local chinese store, check on preference to hoi sin or mandarin sauce. Chop spring onions, loads of cucumber.......away you go........
Thats cruel, just looked in fridge and the only choice I have is chopped mars bar in tomato sauce with a slither of cucumber and some lumps of cauliflower. !! Must stop watching Olivers Twist

For the UKers we get the nutter Jamie Oliver (olivers twist) on at 7pm every bloody night. usually sandwiched between Simpsons and neighbours. Prime time tele. !!!!

Last edited by karawara88; Sep 19th 2003 at 6:17 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:24 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by karawara88
Thats cruel, just looked in fridge and the only choice I have is chopped mars bar in tomato sauce with a slither of cucumber and some lumps of cauliflower. !! Must stop watching Olivers Twist

For the UKers we get the nutter Jamie Oliver (olivers twist) on at 7pm every bloody night. usually sandwiched between Simpsons and neighbours. Prime time tele. !!!!
You are being cruel too........Sliced Mars Bar.....UK style ...I want one....and a big glass of milk

Actually watch J.O. for first tie in my life here last week....I like the ideas for two mins while passing...and then he goes off..like most of AUS TV!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

You are being cruel too........Sliced Mars Bar.....UK style ...I want one....and a big glass of milk
The mars bar is an Ozzie one so its not the same, I ate my last UK yorkie the other week and it was The joys of being diabetic, I can say I need it.