Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Take That in Brisbane Mall

Take That in Brisbane Mall

Old Mar 11th 2007, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Take That in Brisbane Mall

Anyone else just been to the meet and greet in the mall? It was fab! Woudn't have got anywhere near them in the UK. Another thing to add to the list of why Aus is better than the UK for me!
Old Mar 11th 2007, 5:10 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Take That in Brisbane Mall

Originally Posted by sparkley23 View Post
Anyone else just been to the meet and greet in the mall? It was fab! Woudn't have got anywhere near them in the UK. Another thing to add to the list of why Aus is better than the UK for me!
Wouldn't have got anywhere near Robbie you mean ... and it is called Queen Street Mall so I guess they had to be there.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

your kidding right? Dont tell me take that were in Queen st mall and I missed them?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kellyjs View Post
your kidding right? Dont tell me take that were in Queen st mall and I missed them?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Umm yes afraid so. I would upload some pictures but can't work out how to do it as they aren't on a website
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD! how did I miss that? I am gutted now :-(
How do you find out about this stuff? :-(
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

OH MY GOD! how did I miss that? I am gutted now :-(
How do you find out about this stuff? :-(
Oh God I feel really bad now. I only just saw a poster of it in the city on Friday night. I don't think it was really advertised much though there was one girl I met there who had flown from Adelaide for it! There were lots of people there who had to be explained that "this was the band Robbie used to be in" which annoyed me a bit...but hey, the more fans they have the better as it means they might bring the European tour here. It was more a case of people who happened to be in the mall at the time buying the album, dvd or single at the time and getting it signed.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

ah bugger...I was only just looking at their website on friday night as well...lol that sounds really sad doesnt it? I got an email saying they were in concert but it was my old alert from the UK ..same thing happened when we went to see Scissor sisters last month, they were in the mall before and we didnt even know about it..crap!
Old Mar 11th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah you'd think they'd post it on there. But then guess the true fans log on the website and they were trying to get more people to buy the album who wouldn't have done otherwise I guess
Old Mar 11th 2007, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

damn meeting Gary Barlow in the flesh denied! probably just as well as I wouldnt have wanted him to fall in love with me and leave his family, thats just wrong..
Old Mar 11th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/0,,,00.html

Video on here of them in Brissie
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:03 pm
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparkley23 View Post
Exactly why i stayed away from the city !!!!!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 2:33 pm
The Murphsters

The Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to all

HeeHee, Sara, my missus, would not even consider it, i thought it would have been a laugh! It seems buying furniture was more important
Old Mar 12th 2007, 2:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

damn meeting Gary Barlow in the flesh denied! probably just as well as I wouldnt have wanted him to fall in love with me and leave his family, thats just wrong..
The whole thing is just so wrong in my book Gary Barlow
Old Mar 12th 2007, 11:39 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20 View Post
The whole thing is just so wrong in my book Gary Barlow
If the puking smilie was still in existence, would you have used that one?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chels View Post
If the puking smilie was still in existence, would you have used that one?
Oh I should think so

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.