Sydney meets

Old Dec 23rd 2005, 7:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney meets

Hi gang, Pauline and I would like to thank you all for the fun we have had at all the Sydney meets. The amount of really nice people we have met is far too long to list, but you know who you are.
It’s been great catching up and hearing how things have changed for each person since the meet before. Some of the young couples now are parents or just about to be and some have returned home.
Its not easy emigrating to the other side of the world, weather you have kids or not, but you lot have made our life here much easier with you pish© patter and kindness.
Pauline would personally like to thank you all for putting up with me at the meets, she claims it gives her a break.
We would love to catch up with you before we head north, but I doubt if we will get that chance, so I will take this chance to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
For all the people struggling, I hope this year takes a turn for the better.
Love to you all
Soapy and Pauline
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 7:48 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney meets

Shame we didn't get to meet you Soapy but all the best with the move.

Merry Christmas and enjoy what the New Year brings "up North"!

Binbird
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 7:50 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
Shame we didn't get to meet you Soapy but all the best with the move.

Merry Christmas and enjoy what the New Year brings "up North"!

Binbird
thank you. they are a great bunch the sydney gang its going to be hard leaving, but hey onwards and upwards
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 8:17 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

aww Soapy you are just soooooooo sweet.!!! What a shame we never got to meet you and Mrs Soapy. All the best for up North!!!....
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 8:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pants
aww Soapy you are just soooooooo sweet.!!! What a shame we never got to meet you and Mrs Soapy. All the best for up North!!!....
it is a shame mate, you are one person i wish i had meet. a lot of the post u have made over the years have really made me laugh.
thanx for the kind wishes
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 8:31 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
it is a shame mate, you are one person i wish i had meet. a lot of the post u have made over the years have really made me laugh.
thanx for the kind wishes
Karma to you and have you sold that car yet.????lol....we had ours taken from the yard in Liverpool( and no not pinched,...honestly.... we paid to get it taken of)..right bunch of cowboys so if anyone wants to buy a nice honda...blah, blah blah.....

Just keep us posted with your travels....envy envy !!!!

P x
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 8:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Karma to you and have you sold that car yet.????lol....we had ours taken from the yard in Liverpool( and no not pinched,...honestly.... we paid to get it taken of)..right bunch of cowboys so if anyone wants to buy a nice honda...blah, blah blah.....

Just keep us posted with your travels....envy envy !!!!

P x
yip sold the car
i sound like a good idea when they offer to sell your car, but its just to fill their lot. they never show it to anyone and they put them off it so they can sell the cars they own
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:45 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Bon voyage robert and pauline but you don't get away from us that easily. Keep in trouch with your new whereabouts as we often come up north to see other friends and could arrange a meetup then. Happy Christmas and a successful and prosperous New Year.
Old Dec 25th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Robert, I and the bairns wish you and Pauline well in your new venture. We will just say goodbye for now as I am sure there will be opportunities for us to meet again either this end of NSW or in your new patch.

Best of luck and thanks for all your hard work in galvanising the Sydney mob - or at least those of us who know who we are
Old Dec 25th 2005, 1:11 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

All the best for up North!!!....

Don't let the bugga come too far North there's a lot of endangered species here you know.
Old Dec 25th 2005, 8:31 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'm one of the lucky ones not to have met you Soapy.

Aw ra best over Xmas though & have a great Hogmany & new year. Best of luck with the move.
Old Dec 26th 2005, 12:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

thanx for all the kind widhes guys. im off to drink more be and back to retaliate later
Old Dec 26th 2005, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

All the best Soapy and Pauline, Shame we didnt get to see you before! When is the big move happening?Sorry it's probably been said a million times already, but i've not been on here much lately, as Nick and I have been up to the neck in nappies from our new arrival Max!
hope it all go's smoothly
Fiona,Nick and Max x
Old Dec 26th 2005, 11:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by igual
All the best Soapy and Pauline, Shame we didnt get to see you before! When is the big move happening?Sorry it's probably been said a million times already, but i've not been on here much lately, as Nick and I have been up to the neck in nappies from our new arrival Max!
hope it all go's smoothly
Fiona,Nick and Max x
thanx fiona, we will be moving as soon as we can after my family have been out for a visit.
i got the photos of max today. hes lovely.
all the best to both of you.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by yafm
Bon voyage robert and pauline but you don't get away from us that easily. Keep in trouch with your new whereabouts as we often come up north to see other friends and could arrange a meetup then. Happy Christmas and a successful and prosperous New Year.
dont u worry guys, we will keep in touch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.