Sydney meets

Old Dec 31st 2005, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Sydney meets

Originally Posted by soapy
ha ha ha shows how much u have been on here. it took u two goes to get it right

Its the effect though mate ! Looks better twice !
Old Jan 1st 2006, 3:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rumbletum

Its the effect though mate ! Looks better twice !
tried to read it again last night and i could see it 4 times
Old Jan 1st 2006, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy
tried to read it again last night and i could see it 4 times

awwh, bless. Missed you guys last night. Hope you saw in the new year in your usual style ! We had a right laugh in Manly... you should have seen Frank with a snorkel !

Hopefully catch up over the next week or so. And yes you know we will miss you heaps, I dont think we need to say anymore. But I dont think it will be the end of our friendship, not a chance
Old Jan 1st 2006, 7:46 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

The Sydney meets will go on I am sure but HOW ABOUT THE FISHING TRIPS???????

Lol Pauline and Robert have a great time and find a splendid house/job Regards Y and C
Old Jan 1st 2006, 7:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rumbletum
awwh, bless. Missed you guys last night. Hope you saw in the new year in your usual style ! We had a right laugh in Manly... you should have seen Frank with a snorkel !

Hopefully catch up over the next week or so. And yes you know we will miss you heaps, I dont think we need to say anymore. But I dont think it will be the end of our friendship, not a chance
pauline managed to get a swap and spent the new year with us all. it was a great night. getting ready for the crazy gang arriving in just over a week
Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:01 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

What are you doing up so early (I have an excuse it is the only time I can get into the internet as my server Primus is c***p. All the restr of the day I get cannot dial in (and they blame me rather than them. If I do get in I am dropped immediately they have taken the phone cost. GRRRRRR
Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by yafm
The Sydney meets will go on I am sure but HOW ABOUT THE FISHING TRIPS???????

Lol Pauline and Robert have a great time and find a splendid house/job Regards Y and C
i was hoping you would say that lol
as for the fishing trips, well thats up to you guys all to sort. need to sort the trips in the gold coast out when i get there
Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by yafm
What are you doing up so early (I have an excuse it is the only time I can get into the internet as my server Primus is c***p. All the restr of the day I get cannot dial in (and they blame me rather than them. If I do get in I am dropped immediately they have taken the phone cost. GRRRRRR
im working today cant even take a sicky, cos my boss knows i was pissed off about working