Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney meet caption competition

Sydney meet caption competition

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Sydney meet caption competition

Right peeps lets see who can come up with the best
soapy and Fastfunker on the barbie
Attached Thumbnails Sydney meet caption competition-2.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:03 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Cool Re: Sydney meet caption competition

Originally Posted by soapy
"No, mate, I got the beers. YOU were s'posed to get the prawns!"

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney meet caption competition

Originally Posted by ProofReader
"No, mate, I got the beers. YOU were s'posed to get the prawns!"

that would have to be soapy buying the beers. the food would have been burnt to a frazzle waiting on Fastfunker to get a drink
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:09 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

that would have to be soapy buying the beers. the food would have been burnt to a frazzle waiting on Fastfunker to get a drink

Oh don't come the raw prawn with me!

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Oh don't come the raw prawn with me!

i always knew there was somethin fishy aboot your patter
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

"Yeah so you brought the beers, but how many times have I told you about bringing your hat!"
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by claire33
"Yeah so you brought the beers, but how many times have I told you about bringing your hat!"
now that is funny claire, just after this photo was taken i sent one of the kids at the meet to get me a hat from somewhere. ma heed was all burnt
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:18 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Looks to me like Your saying. " May I have the pleasure of this dance."
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Looks to me like Your saying. " May I have the pleasure of this dance."
wae him wearing that hat, no chance
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:23 pm
Dismembered Bat

i always knew there was somethin fishy aboot your patter

Beats 'avin' summat patter aboot me fishy!

Attached Thumbnails Sydney meet caption competition-fishnetstockings.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Beats 'avin' summat patter aboot me fishy! :

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

now that is funny claire, just after this photo was taken i sent one of the kids at the meet to get me a hat from somewhere. ma heed was all burnt
Well I hope that the food was not in the same state.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Well I hope that the food was not in the same state.
HEY yir talking to the master chef here
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

HEY yir talking to the master chef here
Thats what all blokes say when stood in front of a barbie.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Thats what all blokes say when stood in front of a barbie.
no no no, i mean it...u dont know how hard it is to get the food that black

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.