Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - kids holiday meet 16th April

Sydney Ladies FTC - kids holiday meet 16th April

Old Apr 7th 2007, 11:38 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC - kids holiday meet 16th April

Hello to parents and children of all ages. If you want the kids to run free in a safe outdoor play environment while you enjoy a decent cuppa and a chat join us at The Flying Fox Park and Cafe at Winnereremy Bay Foreshore Reserve, Mona Street, Mona Vale on Monday 16th April from 10.30am.

I will reserve a large table in the name of Sydney Ladies First Tuesday Club so if you are coming along for the first time, either head for a big table and listen out for the english accents or ask at the counter to be pointed in the right direction.

So, I'll start the headcount - it'll be me plus 3.

See you all there. . . .

B x
Old Apr 8th 2007, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - kids holiday meet 16th April

I'll be there with 3 (including the 13 year old, so please Wilgar, Wemadeit and anyone else bring along your older ones).
Old Apr 10th 2007, 1:44 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we'll be having a quiet drink then Carolyn! Come on the rest of you, you can't all be away for Easter! Or are you just scared to commit in case the rains return?!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good time girls - I'll be well on my way to Perth by then!

I can't beleive I am missing yet another meet!!!

I had my interview this morning with the Dept of Education.....so hopefully I will be able to teach soon.....I may miss more meets

See you soon

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Apr 10th 2007, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

hblondie26 is a jewel in the roughhblondie26 is a jewel in the roughhblondie26 is a jewel in the roughhblondie26 is a jewel in the rough

hi

I would have loved to come with both of my children, ( 9 and 2 and a half years old) but unfortunately I work on Monday and Tuesday. So please, next time if its not on these days then count me but will have to miss this one on the 16th.

Gutted, as would have been good to meet you all.

Hayley. !!!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Hi Binbird & Yan H
Fear not! We`ll all be there,stroppy adolescent included (I apologize in advance)
The boys are all looking forward to using the `flying fox` so I`m desperately hoping the park is appropriate named.
Looking forward to Monday.

Rudi
Hope it all goes well in Perth.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:09 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by Wilgar
The boys are all looking forward to using the `flying fox` so I`m desperately hoping the park is appropriate named.
Hi Wilgar

Yes there is a flying fox (and a good one it is too!) so be prepared for the boys to go home with half a ton of sand in each shoe! It is popular though so they will have to practice their good old english reserve at forming orderly queues! There are good cycle tracks too so if they are interested in scooters or skateboards etc it would be a good opportunity to bring those along as well.

Looking forward to meeting your gang - grumpy or not!

B x
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - kids holiday meet 16th April

Likewise Binbird.
My boys have plenty of English charm and will probably organise the queuing for the Flying Fox!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

ozyjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Ladies,

I would love to join you.

I have been around here before ,but not recently.

We are settled now, and ready to get out and about and meeting people.

I'm Jo by the way. I'm 35, and I will have my 2 daughters with me. they are 4 and 2.
Will there be other little ones???

Look forwrad to meeting you all, please tell me your names.

Jo
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:28 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Hi Jo

Glad you are ready to get out and meet people. It will be good if you can make it to Mona Vale on Monday. Our May meet is due to be at Flower Power (which I think is in Glenhaven and therefore much closer to you) so the hols meet would be a good chance to meet a few mums with the youngsters and then it will be a quieter affair in May as the older kids will be back in school. My youngest is 5 (so at school with her two older sisters) but there are quite a few regulars with pre-school age children so come along and join the gang!

Last edited by binbird; Apr 11th 2007 at 12:26 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Sounds great!

I hope I can find you..

Yes I know Flower Power well too, becoming a regular, the food is YUM!!!

JO
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yanH
I'll be there with 3 (including the 13 year old, so please Wilgar, Wemadeit and anyone else bring along your older ones).
hi will defo be ther with my charming children age 12 . 8 for a little bit of respite
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wemadeit
hi will defo be ther with my charming children age 12 . 8 for a little bit of respite
Looking forward to seeing you again Wemadit.Be warned,mine are far from charming!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozyjo
Hello Ladies,

I would love to join you.

I have been around here before ,but not recently.

We are settled now, and ready to get out and about and meeting people.

I'm Jo by the way. I'm 35, and I will have my 2 daughters with me. they are 4 and 2.
Will there be other little ones???

Look forwrad to meeting you all, please tell me your names.

Jo
I will probably go with my 2 little ones (4 & Just 3 so similar in age to yours!) so see you there?!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Katherine,
I look forward to meeting you too.

Do you have boys or girls?

Been here long?

JO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.