Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - A break from tradition!

Sydney Ladies FTC - A break from tradition!

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 5:25 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC - A break from tradition!

Hi all

The first Tuesday in Jan is the 2nd so probably not the best day to meet up next month. One or two of us may still be nursing a headache or may just need a quiet day! (Hubby is going back to work for just that!)

So, how about meeting up later on in Jan. . . . Say, the 23rd? That way, those that are going away or having people to stay should be back in circulation. Any ideas? Will probably leave the organisation to the New Year. . . .

So, all that remains for now is to wish you all a happy christmas (and a happy birthday to those with birthdays coming up in the next few weeks!)

B x
Old Dec 27th 2006, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

andyspud is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - A break from tradition!

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi all

The first Tuesday in Jan is the 2nd so probably not the best day to meet up next month. One or two of us may still be nursing a headache or may just need a quiet day! (Hubby is going back to work for just that!)

So, how about meeting up later on in Jan. . . . Say, the 23rd? That way, those that are going away or having people to stay should be back in circulation. Any ideas? Will probably leave the organisation to the New Year. . . .

So, all that remains for now is to wish you all a happy christmas (and a happy birthday to those with birthdays coming up in the next few weeks!)

B x

hi binbird

hope you had a lovely christmas! that idea certainly suits me better as my parents will be with me until around the 16th jan, keep me posted.
andyspud x
Old Dec 29th 2006, 7:25 am
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - A break from tradition!

I will have to pass on 23rd as I'm only free on 2nd or possibly 31st Jan. The lady I jobshare with is on holiday for 3 weeks so I'm working full weeks - help!! Have fun on 23rd. Px
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

rubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of light

I would love to tag along this time! I only work Saturdays (yipeeeeeeee) so am flexible there. Would love to meet you Poppet being a fellow Manly lass!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!!
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

I would like to try to meet up that morning too.We`ll only have arrived a week before so I`ll need furthur details on exact location.I`ll have my children with me 12,9 & 6.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. 23rd is fine for me - looking forward to it! Any idea as to where we should meet?
Old Jan 1st 2007, 6:48 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new Year Everyone!

Glad to see a few of you creeping back on here after the excesses of Christmas!

I would suggest we go for the Flying Fox Park and Cafe at Winnereremy Bay Foreshore Reserve at Mona Vale. This will keep the big "child contingency" happy as the school age kids will still be on holidays. We usually meet from 10.30am.

Let me know if you are happy with this venue and I will put the details up on the meet ups calendar.

Good luck working full time poppet!

B
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all
Red face Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - A break from tradition!

Hello! Happy New Year!

I will be there, that is if I survive the camping!!!

See you then,
Pink x
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:21 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by Pink & Fluffy
Hello! Happy New Year!

I will be there, that is if I survive the camping!!!

See you then,
Pink x
Looks like there are a few of us around and no-one has objected to Flying Fox or suggested an alternative venue so will put the details on the meet ups calendar. I'll book a table again but hope we don't get confused with the Bible Club this time!!!

See you all in a couple of weeks.

B x
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

KelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the rough

Hi Everyone

Happy New Year to you all.

I am not sure if i can make the 23rd, Ian is possible having that week of work and we are planning a last minute get away, we possiible could have relatives comming over from nz too. Plans are very last minute and might not go ahead yet so i will leave it open if thats ok. but as soon as i know i will let you know.

Hope you all had a good christmas

kelnian
Old Jan 9th 2007, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
Looks like there are a few of us around and no-one has objected to Flying Fox or suggested an alternative venue so will put the details on the meet ups calendar. I'll book a table again but hope we don't get confused with the Bible Club this time!!!

See you all in a couple of weeks.

B x
I'll be coming to bible study this month I think.

I'm back from the UK now. It was cold and expensive. NEVER going back in winter again.....I'm glad to be back to Sydney! Picked up the animals from their "hols" yesterday. They are glad to be home but Daphne seems to have lost her woof!!!! My hubby thinks this is a good thing......as I am sure my neighbours will too! It's very strange though!!!

Have a good brithday on Friday Kel!

Rudi
x
Old Jan 9th 2007, 6:29 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year to the "First Tuesday Club"

from an ex-member! (or can i be an "Honorary Member"

Hope you've all had a great Christmas.

Here's to a fab 2007

Love & Smiles......Lj xxxx
Old Jan 12th 2007, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

mollymoo will become famous soon enoughmollymoo will become famous soon enough

Happy new year everyone. Good to see you back home Rudi- look forward to hearing all about your trip.

Wilgar, have you ANY boys by any chance?? Boys are few and far between at these meets, and my 11 year old absolutely refuses to talk to girls...eewwhh!

Sandra has a couple of older ones, but I think she is working this time, so neither her, or her boys will be there

Binbird, I hope you got a new top for xmas

Love to all
Lesley x
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Happy New Year everyone. I hope you're all surviving the school holidays!:scared:
Mollymoo you must be psychic as I have been planning to ask a similar question for a couple of days. My 13 year old son thinks coming out with me might be "boring", so I was wondering whether anyone would be bringing like minded individuals with them.
In case you need to know numbers binbird, I will definitely be there with 3 and hopefully 4 kids. Look forward to seeing you all!
Carolyn.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

andyspud is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yanH
Happy New Year everyone. I hope you're all surviving the school holidays!:scared:
Mollymoo you must be psychic as I have been planning to ask a similar question for a couple of days. My 13 year old son thinks coming out with me might be "boring", so I was wondering whether anyone would be bringing like minded individuals with them.
In case you need to know numbers binbird, I will definitely be there with 3 and hopefully 4 kids. Look forward to seeing you all!
Carolyn.
Hello all

Yes i will be there too with all 3 of mine. see you soon. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.