Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC + !!

Sydney Ladies FTC + !!

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 9:43 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC + !!

It's nearly the first Tuesday of April (already!) What are we going to do this time?! Garden Centres work well as they have play areas for the little ones. Anyone know Eden Gardens at North Ryde? Or there is a Flower Power at Warriewood? Any preferences or alternative suggestions?

And should we be organising a meet for the following week too so we can get together with the older kids during the Easter hols? The Flying Fox Park at Mona Vale has just been voted Sydney's top park and it gets my vote.... anyone else?

So, come on you lot, give me some feedback and I'll get on with the organising!

B x
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC + !!

Did a tour of Sydney's garden centres with my mother in law. Eden Gardens is very nice. Only had a drink there though so don't know what the food is like, but there is a play area for the kids (those that manage to stay awake that is). Didn't go to Warriewood, can't believe we missed one!

A meet over the Easter holidays would be good too. The Flying Fox sounds good to me.

See you in a week or so.

Carolyn.x
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Eden garden centre usually has really scrummy food.....gets my vote!!!

And diving / gymnastics allowing we will come to the FF during the hols......however, I suspect that due to impending national diving championships we will not be able to make it.

Look forwards to catching up.

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC + !!

hi first meet up for me what time is it usually as i play netball tue mornin wondered if i could get a game in or not
Old Mar 26th 2007, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wemadeit
hi first meet up for me what time is it usually as i play netball tue mornin wondered if i could get a game in or not
Hi Wemadeit, we usually meet at around 10.30, but if you arrive a bit later that's not a problem.

Rudi
x
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:47 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to wemadeit! Hope to see you on the 3rd. . . .

It looks like Eden Gardens at North Ryde has the seal of approval so turn up from 10.30am as usual. All welcome. I won't be there until at least 11.30 as I have to take my punishment at the gym first! Then I will be so stiff and knackered that I won't be able to move from my seat (or at least not until I need to dash off to do the school run!)

And how about a date for the hols meet? Monday 16th April would suit me best. Anyone else free then?

B
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Hi Sydney Ladies
I just knew it would be time to look out for posting!
I`m looking forward to Tuesday and think Eden gardens is probably fairly close to home for me.What time shall we meet?
Also am very keen on an Easter hols meet with all the children.16th April sounds fine to me.
See you all Tuesday.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC + !!

Originally Posted by Rudi
Eden garden centre usually has really scrummy food.....gets my vote!!!

And diving / gymnastics allowing we will come to the FF during the hols......however, I suspect that due to impending national diving championships we will not be able to make it.

Look forwards to catching up.

Love

Rudi
xxx
Hi Rudi
Hope you can make the Easter Holiday meet then.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I probably won't be there till about 11 either.

Monday 16th is good for us too.

See you Tuesday,

Carolyn.x
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

dave sexi male is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binbird
It's nearly the first Tuesday of April (already!) What are we going to do this time?! Garden Centres work well as they have play areas for the little ones. Anyone know Eden Gardens at North Ryde? Or there is a Flower Power at Warriewood? Any preferences or alternative suggestions?

And should we be organising a meet for the following week too so we can get together with the older kids during the Easter hols? The Flying Fox Park at Mona Vale has just been voted Sydney's top park and it gets my vote.... anyone else?

So, come on you lot, give me some feedback and I'll get on with the organising!

B x
hi bbe x
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dave sexi male
hi bbe x
Blimey BinBird, you have an admirer

Will have to leave early on Tuesday as I have a parent teacher interview at 2.00. Can't make the 16th.......will be winging my way to Perth....YEAHY!!!

See you Tuesday

Love

Rudi
x

PS Will anyone be there at 10.30 or will I be sat there like Rudi-no-mates?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dave sexi male
hi bbe x
how far away is the ryde meet up from willouby Im up for the holiday meet for older kids i have 8 yrs and 12 MOONOVALE IS GREAT
Old Mar 29th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rudi
Blimey BinBird, you have an admirer

Will have to leave early on Tuesday as I have a parent teacher interview at 2.00. Can't make the 16th.......will be winging my way to Perth....YEAHY!!!

See you Tuesday

Love

Rudi
x

PS Will anyone be there at 10.30 or will I be sat there like Rudi-no-mates?
Two cappucinos at 10.30am then.I`ll be there..
Old Mar 31st 2007, 8:48 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Don't think we need to book a table - these places always seem to have plenty of room. From those that have posted so far it looks as though there will be only one little one between us so we should stand out as a group of female "30-somethings" near the play area with hardly a child between us!

Mine's a mocha for 11.30. See you then.

B x

p.s. Wemadeit - Not familiar with the Willoughby area but nowhere seems far away in Sydney. Pm me though if you want help with directions and I'll get out my Gregorys!

Last edited by binbird; Mar 31st 2007 at 8:51 am.
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

When I get there I will say we are the First Tuesday Club so that they can direct any newbies in our direction.

Love

Rudi

PS Am typing in the dark!! Have all my lights out for Earth Hour!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.