Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Old Jan 29th 2010, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Flower market would be great for me too, see you then
Old Jan 29th 2010, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Like I say I've never eaten at the Hornsby Inn, so I'll go with Terrey Hills. Not meaning to be a pain, but I much prefer the Tavern, any chance we could go there? Although just realized I must look like a right alcoholic suggesting all these pubs! Anyway, I'll be there (wherever) but maybe not til after midday.x
Old Jan 29th 2010, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Undecided99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just as I was beginning to feel a wimp for not heading over to Hornsby, the venue changed! Now that it's Terry Hills, I'll definitely be there!
Old Jan 29th 2010, 7:20 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Have you ever tried Asquith Leagues Club in Hornsby?

I've only ever been with adults in the Shamrock Pub area, but they do have a children's menu, and a cafe open from 10am daily.

here's some info

Light snacks to full meals…
Family Bistro...
'Simply the Best' and that is certainly what our members and their guests find at our 'Simply the Best' Family Bistro in Asquith Leagues Club

Recently renovated, this Family Bistro is the ideal location for a casual lunch or dinner, with an impressive selection of
cuisines, a great range of value packed meals and our special mid week meal deals, you can't go past 'Simply the Best'..... There's something for everyone. Chidrens Meals also available. Oriental Dishes available Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings Lunch 12 noon to 2pm ~ Dinner (Sun to Wed) 6.00pm to 8.30pm (Thurs to Sat) 6pm to 9pm.

Coffee Shoppe...
Relax… you deserve it! The best place to do this in Asquith Leagues Club is Laces Coffee Shoppe. It's THE place to catch up with friends; family or business associates over a relaxing coffee or tea. Maybe enjoy our daily selection of fresh cut sandwiches, foccacia, pastries, cakes and
a choice of beverages....Cappuccino, Expresso, Vienna Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Tea, Milkshakes and many more …. All served with a smile by our friendly staff. Open 7 Days ~ 10:00am till late
Old Jan 29th 2010, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to be there, but where is it??? You know me and my navigating!!
Old Jan 29th 2010, 9:59 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Think we'll stick with Hills Flower Market (purely for the distractions it offers for the little ones - sorry Carolyn!)

For anyone unfamiliar with the place it is on Mona Vale Road on the same side as the Tavern but a few hundred metres further. In fact it is next door to Miramare Gardens if anyone knows that. It has Hills Flower Market painted on the roof but is actually signed Terrey Hills Flower Grove if memory serves me correctly.

I will request a table outside close to the play area. See you all there from 11am. . . .
Old Jan 29th 2010, 10:01 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Hoola;8292677]Have you ever tried Asquith Leagues Club in Hornsby?

Thanks for the info - will keep this in mind for a future meet. . . . .
Old Jan 29th 2010, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

ShoppingJoJo is an unknown quantity at this point

Joseph and I will be at Terrey Hills Flower Market from 11am. New to FTC but looking forward to it! Jo xx
Old Jan 29th 2010, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'll see you all there after I've finished morning tea at school- I have to host the tears and tissues thing, which is quite funny as I can't believe that anyone cries when their kids start school. Don't think I'll be a very sympathetic shoulder to cry on!!!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanH
I'll see you all there after I've finished morning tea at school- I have to host the tears and tissues thing, which is quite funny as I can't believe that anyone cries when their kids start school. Don't think I'll be a very sympathetic shoulder to cry on!!!

it's a bit like posting first day photos really......

Now I will duck for cover

Love

Rudi
x
Old Jan 31st 2010, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Oh um I had years in my eyes as I dropped my SECOND High Sch child off last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How harsh you are.

BTW didn`t realise you`d invited Russel along last night!
Old Jan 31st 2010, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I did, especially as she skipped in without even looking back!!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2010, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Oh um I had years in my eyes as I dropped my SECOND High Sch child off last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How harsh you are.

BTW didn`t realise you`d invited Russel along last night!
I didn't invite him, he gatecrashed- these celebrities thing they can get away with anything! Thanks for the card, sounds like you had a great time Friday!

Last edited by Rete; Feb 1st 2010 at 12:07 am.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
Thanks for organising Binbird.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 12:25 am
Just Joined

nutsobird is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi eveyone,

If you meet up next week in the Hornsby area I would like to come and meet you all!!

Liz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.