Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Old Jan 26th 2010, 9:55 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Hi everyone

Nearly back to normal - kids will be in school again soon! . . . .

Which means we can get on with the serious business of organising our next meet without the school age mob interfering! So, we'll be back on schedule with coffee / lunch the first Tuesday of each month (hence FTC - First Tuesday Club)

So, post here if you are going to be around and we will try and agree on a venue to suit the masses (depending on whether there are any pre-school children in tow!) If you have any suggestions for a place to meet feel free to share!

We generally meet from 10.30 or 11am so if you have the middle hours of the day free on Tuesday look forward to hearing from you here. . . . .
Old Jan 26th 2010, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

don't know if I will be free or working, but I expect that being first week back that I will be free. Look forwards to seeing you then.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ron the Pom
don't know if I will be free or working, but I expect that being first week back that I will be free. Look forwards to seeing you then.
I am helping out with the kindy morning tea first thing, but will hopefully come along after, depending on location. Ideally for me Terrey Hills is about as far as I can probably venture.x
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, yes, yes!!!!! I'm free, but rather broke, so as long as it isn't expensive I'm fine.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

The Stevenses will become famous soon enoughThe Stevenses will become famous soon enough

Hello all

I finally managed to get myself a three day a week job but as luck would have it I work Tuesdays!!!!!!

If ever you do a meet up on a Wednesday or a Friday I will be there!!

J x
Old Jan 27th 2010, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are available. Will be nice to catch up with everyone again!
Old Jan 27th 2010, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

I've got a school morning tea on Tuesday as well, but am free after so as long as it isn't miles from Terrey Hills I'll be there.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm free Tuesdays so hope to be there ..wherever 'there' turns out to be I'm a bit low on suggestions I'm afraid, not being one to venture too far usually.....
Old Jan 28th 2010, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

I`m free but not too keen on leaving my newly beloved for too long while he settles in so Hornsby area would be a good venue for me...............................
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

ShoppingJoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Hey, I would love to come along - if that's ok? Only been here 18 months and know some of you already but have still not managed an FTC yet! If it is still happening me and Joseph (3 years) will be there for sure!

Will keep an eye out for the details.

Jo
xxx
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

ShoppingJoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Oh and being completely selfish, Terrey Hills is good for me too being a Northern Beaches lass! x
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wilgar
I`m free but not too keen on leaving my newly beloved for too long while he settles in so Hornsby area would be a good venue for me...............................
Hornsby would be great, but I don't know of anywhere that would be happy for us to sit for a few hours- any suggestions Wilgar? Terrey Hills Tavern is always good for that, not sure if there is an equivalent in Hornsby. There is a pub, The Hornsby Inn I think its called, which I think has colouring etc for kids but I'm not sure as I've only ever been there for a drink in the evening. Maybe worth a try?
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:35 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

If somone could check out the Hornsby Inn for suitability we'll go for that if it gets the thumbs up, otherwise how about Hills Flower Market at Terrey Hills rather than the Tavern for a change? . . . .
Old Jan 28th 2010, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Never been to Hoprnsby Inn so I`ll google it.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thumbs up Re: Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

A $15 lunch menu complete with glass of wine is fantastic value.

Open 7 days with lunch from 12pm and dinner from 6pm and well serviced by a fully stacked wine and cocktail bar GMC's is a Hornsby must visit.

Cnr Hunter & Burdetts Streets, Hornsby NSW 2077
Tel: (02)9477-5555 (02)9477-5555.
Fax: (02)9477-6738.
Email: [email protected]

I`m in.
Love trying new places and for me its close to home and Newly Beloved. Anyone else?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.